276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NECA Ultimate Ghost Face 7″ Scale Action Figure

£24.495£48.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great product for any scream fan looks great on display. However would be careful when positioning hood as it is wired and mine poked out a little bit but easily fixed. Ultimate Action Figure: Ghost Face killer from the popular Scream horror movies complete with accessories The figure, while it has good articulation in the feet, I noticed that my figures arms were stiff, they were also limited in movement by how tight the robs are. That is not necessary a caveat for myself, but it may be for you, just keep aware of that.

I also throughly enjoyed the amount of accessories that it comes with, 3 different knifes, 2 different hands, and phone/voice changer prop for the toy, and a scythe.However one fault that I did see was how difficult it was to remove the head and hands. While I eventually did it, it did make me worry that I was about to break my ghostface! So please, be careful in removing the hands and head. Maybe even warm the plastic so that it'd be easier to remove the head. This NECA Ghostface is perfect. It comes with several different masks to swap out in various conditions. CHOKING HAZARD: This product may contain small parts. It is not a toy and only suitable for the persons over 15 years old. Ghostface stands approximately 7 inches tall dressed in an all fabric robe for full poseability, and comes with a disturbing amount of sharp objects—3 knives and a huge scythe, along with his voice changer. NECA announces one of the greatest slashers from the ’90s as part of the Ultimate figure line: Ghostface!

This action figure or collectible if you prefer is completely worth every penny I bought one and I love it it fits into my collection nicely every detail down to the bloody knives to the laces on his boots are just perfect id give this product 10/10 if your a scream fan then definitely get yours now

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment