276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Color Wide-format Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The software also has good layout options for multiple images and gallery wrap options for canvas. Canvas printing Prints made with the ABW mode were closer, but with a degree of change under different lighting that, after recently testing the P700 and P900 printers (pigment inks) I wouldn’t always be happy with.

Ultimate wireless and wired connectivity — easily print from iPad ®, iPhone ® and Android™ tablets and smartphones 4; also offers Ethernet networking Paper from the lower tray is bent by 180º via the rear feed unit. This also works for duplex printing. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.I also use both for testing the performance of printer profiles. If you make use of them, then do be sure to read the explanatory notes that go with them.

As a professional photographer who uses some pretty expensive kit for printing, why bother with an XP-15000 printer review?

Product features in detail

Trying with a profile (the one from the example print shown earlier) shows not only tonal balance wandering about, but a serious case of crunched up shadows. Yes, the XP-15000 will print canvas. I created profile for a matte 380gsm canvas which looks fairly good, although you’d ideally want to coat/varnish the surface to get the best look. Note that you will need to experiment with colour settings, since there are a lot of different types of printable CD/DVD with different surfaces.

Ultimate wireless and wired connectivity— easily print from iPad ®, iPhone ® and Android™ tablets and smartphones 4; also offers Ethernet networkingI’ve got some ‘double A4’ paper which is good for panoramic images, although you could just as well cut a length from a 13″ roll.

Here, I’m printing an image on an A3+ sheet of canvas, and have added a mirrored/blurred extension for wrapping over an A4 sized stretcher. There are settings in the EPL software to handle lots of different mounting methods. I can't print from Windows with a wireless connection after I replaced my router. What should I do? This is why your B&W print may look different under tungsten (warm) lighting compared to cooler lighting or daylight. No amount of profiling will fix this. It is a ‘feature’ of current dye based inks As you’d expect with modern dye inks, colour prints on glossy papers and some art papers look excellent. Results were less impressive with several baryta style papers I like, where the fact that such papers are optimised for pigment ink really shows. Other: Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Android printing, Fire OS™ printing, Mopria® Print Service

Epson’s XP-15000 is superb for printing high-quality photos all the way up to A3+

For using EPL I’ll normally use the appropriate ICC profile. The software will allow a default profile for the printer for Epson media settings, but be aware that these are for Epson papers. If you get profiles for a paper, then they should have a media setting to use specified.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment