276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Birthday Danielle - The Big Birthday Activity Book: Personalized Children's Activity Book

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ok, so let me start off by saying I was so embarassed to admit to people I was reading a Danielle Steel book. Being a male, and having eyes on me as I read it in public made me embarassed. I had heard all her books are just sappy girly romances. But now, I am proud to say I am a fan so far! This is the first book of Steel's that I've read, and I love how "feel good" is was!!!! Because as of late I've been reading a lot of grisly thrillers and mysteries, it was fun to switch it up with this smile-filled read. You don’t know whether the people who are with you today will be at your birthday party next year or not. I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world. After all, Dear Danielle, happy birthday to you! May the days ahead be as beautiful and fruitful as you are! I hope we will live long enough to celebrate many years of friendship!

Antiques Roadshow guest leaves expert SPEECHLESS as he produces Dolly the cloned sheep's fleece before discovering it's HUGE value Jodie Marsh is branded 'pathetic' after vegan glamour model compared meat-eaters to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer

I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her' Ex-boyfriend of Real Housewives star Luann de Lesseps is sued by New York Times reporter who claims the trainer plied her with alcohol and raped her Princess Michael of Kent, 78, blasted Meghan Markle for making 'it all about race because that's all... Gaz Beadle 'shamed' as his ex Emma McVey admits 'it's been hard' looking after their children six days a week as a single parent while 'trying to heal' Five dead in wedding massacre as 'drunk' Paralympic athlete groom, 29, shoots his wife, 44, mother-in-law and guests then kills himself after arguing during the ceremony in Thailand

Ant and Dec urge I'm A Celeb fans to create more 'chaos' in the Jungle by hinting who viewers should vote for as Camp Leader The horrors endured by Hamas's hostages: Barely any food, forced to sleep on plastic chairs, waiting to be executed... Israelis reveal the Hell they went through while held captive for seven weeks April’s mother Valerie is a popular TV personality. Since her divorce, she has worked tirelessly to reach the pinnacle of her career. But she’s having trouble equating her age with how she feels, and all the hours with personal trainers, top hairdressers and plastic surgeons can’t hide the fact that she is turning sixty – and the whole world discovers it on her birthday. I just want to tell you today that since you were born your smile makes the world a better place. Happy birthday! Kim Kardashian's fans go wild over what she does with her tongue in pouty selfies to plug SKIMS: 'A bit X-rated Kimmy!'

We also have:

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. A birthday means that you are a year older, but a birthday party means you get to act 10 years younger. Enjoy the party! Prince William 'has only read passages of Spare', but rejected two attempts by Harry to set up a meeting via a mutual friend after publication Georgina Rodriguez treats stepson Mateo, five, to a VIP day at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as he takes after his dad Cristiano Ronaldo by sitting in a supercar

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment