276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anniversary Journal by Duncan & Stone - Taupe | Wedding Journal Book for Couples | Marriage Scrapbook Gift | Memory Gifts for Couples | Keepsake for Anniversaries

£24.58£49.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our suppliers operate Monday to Friday only, so weekends and holidays do not count in the production or postage timescales quoted. I still do is a diary of your lives as one, a wedding anniversary journal and keepsake of our years together as married couple. Please Note: Your text will be made exactly as you have entered it, so please double check spelling, punctuation and capitalisation. LBTQ+ designed for inclusivity – the journal is 100% gender neutral and suitable for same sex and non binary couples, using completely inclusive language.

Our mission is to connect generations by preserving the life experiences of each person through simple, guided prompts. I really look forward to being able to fill out the pages with my partner and be all loved up looking back at them in many years time!The high-quality paper and personalisation make it the perfect first anniversary paper gift or wedding gift for any couple. My husband and I enjoyed sitting down on our first 'paper' anniversary and putting pen to paper about our first year together and our hopes for the next. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Other things to look forward to often include work goals, projects we want to do, or something we’re saving up for. Take photos of places you have visited together, favorite activities, wedding album, or any other special moments that hold a place in your heart. You can also jot down why you appreciate your spouse and why they are such an essential part of your life.

We normally jot down the answers in quick notation form on scratch paper and then we (I) transfer our answer in legible form on our journal cards. So once our two year anniversary rolled around, I knew exactly what I wanted to get for the both of us. Our journey together has been filled with countless lessons, and recording what we have learned throughout our marriage can be a great anniversary journal idea.

Her insight into the art of gifting and staying on top of trends by her consistent presence at major gifting trade shows, including her annual participation in NY Now trade show in New York City. Lows might include things like field trip to the museum getting cancelled, getting the stomach flu twice, finding division confusing, or forgetting to study for my spelling test a few times. No matter how long you've been married, many qualities and characteristics make your spouse who they are. When it comes to celebrating a second anniversary, the little things often make all the difference in your love story.Memories of Us provides a centralized place to record and document your love story year after year to be cherished for generations to come.

For many couples, the hopes and dreams they have for the future are an integral part of the foundation of their marriage. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Wedding Anniversary wooden covered A6 sized journals make a superb gift for a 1st wedding anniversary.Whether it's the first time you met, love letters, exchanging anniversary gifts, wedding vows, your first kiss, or the moment you both said "I do" on a wedding day, these are big moments that you will cherish for years to come. and I looked for months) My husband and I are high school sweethearts and I wanted to document how much we have changed over the years. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. We also have an ENGAGEMENT JOURNAL, which helps couples to document their favorite moments leading up to their wedding day. Including a message on the opening page from the giver, and the recipient's names along with their wedding date on the cover, this personalised book for memoirs will be the perfect anniversary gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment