276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pets Purest Plaque Off Powder - Plaque Pro Tartar & Plaque Remover for Dogs, Cats & Pet. 100% Natural Bad Breath, Teeth & Gum Disease Oral Health Hygiene Dental Care Formula (185g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FindThisBest (UK) aims to create a platform to help you make better shopping decisions with less time and energy. Earning our users' trust is central to what we do. Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. Plaque Pro makes cleaning your pet’s teeth really easy! No more brushing. No mess. Simply sprinkle onto their food. Thank you for such a kind review, it's very much appreciated! we're so glad you like our products and service, it really makes our day. Have a lovely week.

Pets Purest - DNA Pet Supplies Pets Purest - DNA Pet Supplies

Dog plaque removers are a range of dental care products designed to help maintain your dog's oral health. These products come in various forms, such as dental chews, water additives, and toothpaste, and are formulated to remove plaque and tartar buildup while freshening your dog's breath. Using these products regularly can help prevent gum disease, tooth decay, and other dental problems in your furry friend. They are a great addition to your dog's dental care routine and can help ensure that your dog's teeth and gums stay healthy for years to come. Bathe eyes at least three times a day with cotton wool until clear. To prevent cross-contamination, do not use the same cotton wool for both eyes. Suitable for regular long-term use to help prevent recurring eye issues. Pets Purest Plaque Off Powder - Plaque Pro Tartar & Plaque Remover for Dogs, Cats & Pet. 100% Natural Bad Breath, Teeth & Gum Disease Oral Health Hygiene Dental Care Formula (185g) It's been a month now since we got some Allergy Aid for our little girl Hettie! Can't express our thanks to Pets Purest for the improvement is made to her Hay fever! Here at Pets Purest we are dedicated to providing only the most natural products for our pets. Our own pets are sensitive and react badly to harmful chemicals found in countless pet products on the shelves today so we knew something needed to be done. After extensive research and help from the experts, we set about creating a range ofhigh qualityproducts that arepure, naturalandfree from nasty chemicalswhich our furry friends love!I never realised I could buy stuff like salmon oil and natural wormwood for my Romanian rescue dog. He is coming on great. His coat was not good and I worried about internal Plaque Banish 100% Natural Plaque Off 180g for Dogs | Tartar Remover | Freshen Breath for Dogs & Cats | Prevent Gum Disease & Promote Dental Health We provide a range of 100% natural treats, supplements and hygiene products to help keep pets feeling healthy from the inside out!

Pets Purest Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www Pets Purest Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www

Paw Originals Plaque X 100% Natural Plaque Off & Tartar Remover For Dogs & Cats | Breath Freshener For Dogs, Cats & Pets | 180g | No Toothbrush & Supports Gum & Teeth Health ELIMINATE BAD BREATH - Our blend of parsley & carbon in conjunction with our seaweed & turmeric eliminates bad breath with continued use Goodness only knows how I found Pets Purest. On line search 🔍 I believe. Can’t quite remember! Extremely satisfied customer am I !!! Thankyou so much.PLAQUE OUT 200G Pot Tartar Plaque Remover, Bad Breath Teeth Gum Care for Dogs, Cats 100% Organic FAST DESPATCH FIGHT PLAQUE & TARTAR - Our 100% natural formulation has been proven to be effective for both Dogs & Cats We're such big fans of your products!! We've always used the plaque pro and both dogs love your sausage treats! Within just a week at 2drops a day our little one is no longer coughing and her eyes stopped weeping constantly. This product is particularly suitable for dogs prone to eye problems or infections, including breeds with shortened snouts and bulging eyes, which can be prone to corneal issues. Similarly, breeds with drooping skin are more at risk of developing eyelid problems that cause irritation. Due to their facial features, some breeds are also more susceptible to debris and airborne irritants, which can also cause eye issues.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment