276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liberator Bonbon Sex Toy Mount - Microvelvet Blue, (13883)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bottom Line: It’s a good little mount that has granted several of my dildos and vibrators a new lease of life, and it’s fun for helping enhance some of those sexy positions when the action gets a bit too hot. Also, remote or app-controlled sex toys will be more comfortable because once the toy is inside the pocket, it’s hard to reach the buttons and control the settings. The velvet cover is machine washable with an inner cover that is moisture-resistant to protect the inner cushion and to keep it clean and dry. Although it held my weight very well (it didn't compress too much at all when I sat on it) I've found that the height is a bit tall for me unless I'm using a shorter dildo. You can safely wash it with other materials, and once it’s fully dry, you can put it back on the pillow.

These products cater to those who are well-acquainted with sex toys and are seeking more intense or diverse sensations. I love that not only can it hold both my silicon and glass dildos, it’s also strong enough to hold my Magic Wand. So if you DO want to use a vibrator with the mount, perhaps it’s best to have decided on what setting you want to use first before hopping on. il cliente da atto che i “dati personali” comunicati e/o scambiati, anche in fase di informative precontrattuali, formeranno oggetto di trattamento ai sensi, per gli effetti e con le finalità di cui all’art. Indulge in this clever addition to your sex toy mount collection, and turn any toy into the ultimate sweet spot confection.Whether you're exploring for the first time or looking for something straightforward, these items are a perfect starting point. Whatever your preference in sexual confection, this toy is uniquely designed to accommodate any dildo or vibrator – with or without a base. This is nice for some of my larger toys that I don't want deep penetration from, as they can be lowered to the second part of the holder which takes off about 2" or so from the length. As with all Liberator sex cushions, the BonBon is made from high density foam and benefits from a 'Responsive Core' that easily supports 2 bodies during rumpy-pumpy playtime. Therefore tiny dildos or large wands might not work, but regular-sized rabbits and dildos will be a perfect match!

Or, if you’re playing with a partner, you can use this like any other sex pillow and give your junk a good lift. The Fun Factory Big Boss and MOODY were 2 others that I could slip inside for a slightly new experience. And lastly, the pouch provides a firm base for many types of sex toys so that you can enjoy a hands-free ride with little adjustments along the way. This small pouch is placed right on top of the pillow and can fit an additional sex toy for your adventures.

As with all Liberator sex cushions, the BonBon is made from high-density foam and benefits from a 'Responsive Core' that easily supports two bodies during rumpy-pumpy playtime. Just the fact that I was using my hips to put the right amount of pressure on my sweet spots was a real game-changer for me!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment