276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bully: An unforgettable friends-to-enemies-to-lovers romance (Fall Away Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She knew I’d never done anything like that before, but I loved the rush of fright and power I felt. I can’t do this, K.C.” My weary whisper was a contradiction to the force with which I clenched my cup. It was a mistake to come tonight. There is definitely a happy ending here. No cliffhanger! But, this is the first of a series so it does leave room to explore their story further after this book so there is no epilogue. But still, I was left completely happy, satisfied and overflowing with warm, fuzzy emotions. Hubo un tiempo en que fuimos muy amigos. Luego me dio la espalda e hizo de arruinarme la vida su objetivo. Me han humillado, me han gritado y han murmurado sobre mí durante toda la secundaria. Sus burlas y los rumores se volvieron cada vez más sádicos según iba pasando el tiempo, mientras yo me volvía loca tratando de no cruzarme en su cami- no. Incluso me fui a Francia durante un año, solo por evitarlo.

Bully - Penelope Douglas - Google Books

I held Madoc by the inside of his elbow and held Jerod closer to me by the bicep. While a month ago I never would've thought I'd be with these two, I felt at ease. "Totally. This is the start of a great friendship." I jostled Madoc's arm playfully. Jared walked into the kitchen, and I froze. He was exactly the person I’d hoped not to see tonight. His eyes met mine with surprise followed by immediate displeasure. At this age, I’ve had it with relationships. Call me sour, but nobody is faithful, and I’d rather have a taste and move on. We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got worse as time wore on. I even went to Europe for a year, just to avoid him.I dove in hands first, and the water cooled my tense skin. My body immediately relaxed at the pleasure of the pool. No sound, no eyes on me. I savored the peace of it, the kind of peace I get when I run. He doesn’t call me that, though. He’ll barely refer to me at all, and he’ll hardly ever speak to me.

Bully by Penelope Douglas | Waterstones Bully by Penelope Douglas | Waterstones

Red Solo cups littered the lawn, and people filtered in and out of the house, enjoying the balmy summer night. Several guys I recognized from school lunged out of the front door, chasing each other and sloshing drinks in the process.

Success!

I loved the way the author subtly included little elements and details that made me fall for him while he was being a bully but yet that also didn’t excusing his actions. She made it clear to the readers that there was something deeper beneath the surface… something that the heroine couldn’t quite see at first.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment