276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIGH5 Energy Bar Real Fruits Soft Bar No Artificial Sweeteners Banana 12 x 55g

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anything over 30% of the total should be avoided (and of that, less than 10% should come from saturated fats). Energy Bar Caramel is coated in chocolate and Energy Bar Yoghurt is coated in Yoghurt, making them unsuitable for vegans.

The Island' is very easy to get to with a bike—use one of the three car ferry routes from Portsmouth, Lymington or Southampton; or come as a foot passenger and bring your bike for free on the Wightlink FastCat from Portsmouth Harbour train station. Each bar is 40g giving 155 calories of energy (653 kJ), consisting of 6g of protein, 22g of carbo and 4g fat. I ride a gravel bike on the Isle of Wight more than I ride any other; it is the perfect way to explore the vast network of quiet roads and exciting open trails. Contains real fruits, contributing to one of your 5-a-day servings and providing valuable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. To be honest, it doesn't really taste much like a traditional energy bar at all; it tastes too good!The main manufacturing site for HIGH5 products, where we make our gels and powders, is Informed Sport certified. It's now time to look at what they can provide in terms of solid food in the form of their Sports Bar products and Energy Bars. If you require products from a batch that has been tested for substances on the WADA Prohibited List, then please select the “Batch Tested” option in the flavours menu. is a portable cordless power washer/cleaner that offers a fast and versatile way to clean your bike.

If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Its soft and palatable texture ensures quick and effortless consumption, making it a practical choice during intense workouts or races. This feature is particularly valuable in endurance events or sports where refueling on-the-go is essential, enabling you to maintain focus and performance without unnecessary interruptions. Incorporating natural ingredients with years of sporting experience, HIGH5 products were crafted by athletes with both nutrition and efficiency in mind to increase performance.This is only my first evening in the Algarve, but I have already added it to my list of ' Gravel Riding Meccas '.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment