276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch 0600847A70 AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450 mm Blade Length, 16 mm Tooth Opening, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zombie movies are one of the most iconic staples of the horror genre, there are plenty of good ones but a whole host that should've stayed dead. This hedge trimmer felt very safe to use overall. It comes with extremely detailed safety instructions in multiple languages, and the ease of assembly means there’s not much that could go wrong during set up. Best pizza oven 2023: top outdoor and indoor pizza ovens for your patio, garden, balcony or kitchen

As with most power tools, the main choice is corded or cordless: a battery-powered devices’ running time is of course limited by their battery, but corded trimmers run the risk of accidentally cutting the power cable and possibly being too far away from a mains source. Which reminds us – always put an RCD on the plug your power tool’s connected to. AHS 45-16 er en af de billigste modeller i Bosch’ sortiment af hækkeklippere. Modellen er eldrevet, hvilket giver den dårlige mobilitet sammenlignet med en akku-hækkeklipper, men mindsker til gengæld også dens pris væsentligt. In my opinion, this hedge trimmer offers very good value for money. A lot of Bosch products are renowned for their affordability, and this trimmer seems perfect for those who don’t want to spend hundreds on garden machinery.As with all powerful garden tools, safety equipment is still highly recommended. I wore a hard hat and protective eyewear, and of course you should wear sturdy shoes and avoid loose-fitting clothing. Worx garden products have really impressed this writer and not just because every product I’ve tested of theirs performs the task it was made for, but also because I’m fond of the company’s product designs. Granted, branding and looks shouldn’t play a part in choosing garden gear, but every time I see a WORX product I just want to get my hands on it (witness the company’s LeafJet blower or Landroid M500 robot mower). In the pantheon of garden products, their stuff screams ‘buy me’. In conclusion, this is a great hedge trimmer if you are using it for what it was designed for. For easy tidying of hedges and light trimming work you will be very pleased and it won’t cost a fortune. Storage & Home Clearance Furniture Clearance Garden & Outdoor Clearance Lighting Clearance Electrical Clearance Tools Clearance Paint & Decorating Clearance Flooring & Tiling Clearance Building & Hardware Clearance Bathrooms & Plumbing Clearance Kitchens Clearance

Affordability, power, ergonomics and comfort. These are all the things that make the Bosch AHS 45-16 the perfect hedge cutter for smaller hedges. Fret not because we've gathered together a fine tranche of hedge clippers that perform the task of hedge trimmery with exemplary skill. As with T3’s Best Strimmer, Best Cordless Lawn Mower and Best Chainsaw buying guides, we've included the best hedge trimmers at a variety of price points here, making sure there is a top-rated model for every budget. We've also included some buying advice at the bottom of this article that we think will help you find the best hedge trimmer for your needs. Okay, now that you’re familiar with hot the AHS 45-16 compares to other Bosch models, let’s get into the details and see what exactly makes this model so special. Key Features It’s designed with optimum balance to allow both vertical and horizontal cutting. This was achieved by maintaining small outer dimensions to help you maneuver it with ease.When you look at some of the features the AH45-16 has to offer you may think they are not as good as some of the bigger models. But, it has been specifically designed to be easily stored and easy to use for light cutting. Many of the longer blade models are cumbersome and hard to store in the garden shed. Not all of us have large garages to store endless tools. If you’re in the market for a keenly-priced cordless hedge trimmer with a decent cutting length (50cm) and excellent run time (up to 50 minutes) then pop this winner on the list. Bosch easy hedge cut 45-16 is lightweight, well balanced and perfect for trimming small to medium hedges

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment