276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Adams | Chocolate Lolly Maker: Melt, mould and wrap your own chocolate lollies! | Food craft | Ages 6+

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This chocolate lolly maker is fun for all the family! You will keep the family entertained for hours of fun! 🍫🍭😊 The chocolate lollies taste very good! But how good they taste is really nothing to do with this set because you have to buy the chocolate separately! They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. The John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker is a delightful and creative kitchen gadget that brings the joy of making chocolate treats to the comfort of your home. It's a fun and engaging way to involve both kids and adults in crafting custom chocolate lollipops and shapes. The lolly maker comes in a selection of molds! So you can choose what shape chocolate lolly you would like!

Creating your own chocolate lollies is a breeze. The molds are well-designed and come in a variety of shapes, making it suitable for different occasions and preferences. Whether you want to make heart-shaped treats for Valentine's Day or animal-shaped lollipops for a children's party, this kit has you covered. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. The price is a cully pretty good for this! Maybe it could've been a little cheaper but so far I think it is OK for the price!These chocolate lollies are pretty easy to make! Wich is good! However one thing that is quite hard and to be honest not that stressful though is melting the choclate it us hard to melt! So whenever I make my chocolate lollys with this maker i just put the chocolate in the microwave! However not hard and stressful to make like other chocolate lolly making sets! The included instructions are straightforward, making it suitable for kids as young as six years old to join in the fun. It encourages creativity and provides a wonderful opportunity for quality family time or a unique activity during gatherings with friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment