276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DRUNK ELEPHANT A-Passioni Retinol Cream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He said the effects of retinyl palmitate independent from those of the control cream could not be estimated, and the control cream itself was “a potent carcinogen” and that this was an “inadequate study of carcinogenic activity.” Yet Drunk Elephant were missing out on the most talked about active ingredient that has ever existed in skincare – retinol. And don’t forget that the Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream also contains a triple peptide blend that will help to stimulate collagen synthesis. The result? Firmer, smoother skin with fewer signs of aging. Plus, a blend of passionfruit, apricot, marula, and jojoba oils replenish essential lipids and moisture, while antioxidant-rich kale, winter cherry, and xanthophylls help defend against environmental free radicals. No wonder the Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream is one of the brand’s most popular products! Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream

Drunk Elephant Dupes That Will Save You Money 20 Drunk Elephant Dupes That Will Save You Money

However, retinoids of any kind (including retinol) have some important considerations to keep in mind. For starters, since retinol is a strong active ingredient, it may be too strong for sensitive types to use. Additionally, since retinol can cause the skin to become sun-sensitive, it’s best to wear it with sunscreen in the daytime hours. Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Root Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyproline, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin Sometimes, the key to achieving an effective skin care routine is through supercharged rest – that certainly is the case with Drunk Elephant’s Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. Because I was so careful with how I used it, I find that 1 tube can go a long long way! These photos were taken just yesterday, and the tube looks barely used.Note: Drunk Elephant retinol cream is 1%, this is a hefty dose – if you’ve never before used retinol or are new to anti-ageing skincare– this may not be the one for you. Passionfruit, Apricot and Jojoba Oils: These rich oils have moisturizing and skin-soothing benefits.

Drunk Elephant Retinol Review; What the science says Drunk Elephant Retinol Review; What the science says

and it’s controversial pretty much because 1 small scale study concluded put retinol on mice skin and it speeds up skin tumour growth. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then every night as tolerated. For this reason, I do not personally recommend the Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream for beginners. I’d peg this as one for someone who is familiar with using retinol, comfortable with it, and who understands their skin. This treatment also contains soothing and hydrating ingredients that help counteract the potentially irritating effects of the retinol, including jojoba oil, apricot oil, passionfruit oil, marula oil, and kale leaf extract. Product Overview While Drunk Elephant states that their retinol cream can be used in the morning and at night, be advised retinol products can cause sun sensitivity.I would not recommend retinol for young skin (the exception may be if you have acne!) – when you’re very young your skin barrier’s still developing aka retinol could cause significant irritation plus – if your skin doesn’t need retinol aka you’re so young you’re anti-aged already – your skin’s 99% likely to already have enough of its own. Why use something you don’t need? Marketing ‘eh 😉 According to a publication in the journal Clinical Interventions in Aging, retinol can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and unclog pores. Pretty impressive, right?

Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream Review Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream Review

For example, one review of the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream says, “ I am very disappointed in this moisturizer. I have dry and sensitive skin. No matter how many good ingredients this moisturizer claims to have, it does not perform its basic function which is to hydrate and moisturize. I often wake up my skin is so dry and tight it has fine lines! I tried to apply two pumps but it just sat on my skin no matter how long I tried to message it into my skin. I have to reapply it during the day several times, but my skin is still dry after one hour. This may be suitable for combo or oil skin as night cream, but not for dry skin like mine.” Our Verdict Applying a cream with retinoic acid to female mice without UV light had no impact on skin lesions (these don’t have to be carcinogenic) After the first month, I noticed that my skin did look better. It was smoother to the touch, and visibly the texture was better. My fine lines were less noticeable, and my pigmentation looked lighter. On the last point however, I will discount it a little, for it was a benefit of being forced to stay indoors for about 2.5 months, with little sun exposure. There’s no such thing as a miracle treatment when it comes to combating age, though vitamin C comes pretty close. It’s a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radicals, helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, and increases radiance. As if that wasn’t enough, research suggests that when vitamin C is applied to the skin, it significantly reverses aging-related structural changes by influencing collagen and elastin synthesis. A vitamin C serum is the best way to deliver this active ingredient into the deeper layers of your skin.Morning or night, apply a pea-size amount or less to a clean, dry face, avoiding the eye area. May be mixed with any Drunk Elephant cream or oil. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then every night as tolerated. Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen. While some forms of retinol come from animal-derived sources, A-Passioni's retinol is allegedly synthesized from plants, or plant sources only.

Skincare | Vitamin A | Drunk Elephant

Drunk Elephant A Passioni Retinol Cream includes 1% retinol, which is a moderate strength when it comes to this ingredient, so this product may not be suitable for newbie retinol users.retinol a pure form of vegan retinol, is one of the most well-researched ingredients in skincare capable of bringing balance to any skin concern. At a 1.0% concentration, retinol can dramatically improve the look and feel of uneven skin tone and texture, as well as ward off the damage done from daily exposure to UV rays, pollution or other free radicals. She said that the control cream was not irritating, and that no episodes of scratching were seen in the control cream-only group; scratching was seen only with the higher doses of retinoic acid and retinyl palmitate…it would not be possible to discern whether the lesions were due to effects of radiation or because the skin was compromised.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment