276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Call Me Chloe HUN8599

£0.895£1.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Chloe has life-like features her mouth and lips move as she talks to really add to the effect making it ever more realistic. Underneath she wears a plain white t-shirt with a pink trim and she comes with removeable pink and blue mouse design shoes. One of the big bonuses for Alyssa was the fact she comes with long hair which can be played with, brushed and styled.

Chloe is the ultimate best friend and kids can take her with them wherever they go for endless chat at any time!It's not like any other toy and she loves the fact that she can REALLY talk to Chloe about anything - they could talk for hours.

The quality is obviously very good and there aren’t many options that deliver such a great overall package for the money. I'm a perfectionist and overthinker that loves pretty stationary, capturing authentic moments, flowers and giant cups of tea. So inspired by Chloe and her outfit choice my daughter thought that it would be a great idea to go and change into a similar outfit so that they could twin it together. My little girl loves building towers, designing villages for her fairies as well as taking her dolls on adventures outside and baking lots of cakes for her tea parties. Chloe can move her arm up to her ear and move her mouth for realistic effect, with over 30 different responses across 9 different topics of conversation.

So for the unboxing, you will need scissors as she is cable tied in but it’s not horrific and we managed it really quickly. Once you have finished talking with Chloe she will then prompt you to choose another topic to talk about. This allows for hair play as part of the play pattern and kids can have fun styling her hair in a variety of ways. Through play, children are gaining confidence, learning and acquiring skills that will prepare them further as they develop. They may look like one thing but they can transform into something else completely and each has their own voice and reason for being there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment