276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WowWee 3926 Pixie Belles Aurora-Interactive Enchanted Animal Toy

£12.35£24.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Andy explained how he and Pixie-Bell's mum Katie took their daughter for an eye test in February this year after noticing that her right eye was looking slightly to one side. Pixie-Belle’s dad Andy said: “We initially thought it was just a case of weak eye muscle which was affecting Pixie’s eye; never for one second did we think it could be a brain tumour. As well as the half marathon, I have now signed up for the Manchester Marathon in April 2019 and the company I work for, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, has selected Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital as their charity of the year, and as a family we’ve signed up to volunteer at up-coming charity events. He added: "Everyone at the hospital has been amazing and I can’t thank them enough for their care and expertise. Pixie’s consultant wanted to preserve her vision as a priority and we were advised that the best course of treatment would be chemotherapy which started on 10 th July.

In December 2018, after 21 weeks of chemotherapy, she had an adverse reaction to the drugs, and had to start all over again from week one, with different medication. She was given an eye patch to try, but when it didn't work the school girl was referred to RMCH for an emergency eye appointment and MRI scan.Read through the product description for Pixie Belles to get an understanding of the materials the product is made from. Manchester Foundation Trust Charity is registered with the Charity Commission as Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Charity.

That way when you come to the point where you’re comparing product options you can filter to only show the products from brands in your list.She has been so incredibly brave and has inspired family, friends and people from all around her community to fundraise for the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment