276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Isabella Moon: A Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although Kate can’t convince the sheriff, Lillian, the mother of Kate’s friend, Francie, believes the spirit wants Kate to find her body. And as she is drawn further into the investigation, some unsettling truths emerge; the charming façade of Carystown starts to crumble – the small town will be forever changed by the disappearance of Isabella Moon, a community undone by murder, secrets, and lies. No one wants justice for the missing child more than Sheriff Bill Delaney, who considers Isabella’s unsolved disappearance one of his greatest failures.

But when she accidentally lets the bittens (part bat, part kitten, totally adorable, slightly fierce) out of their enclosure their day becomes a bit more complicated. The end picked up a bit, but it was such a mix-mash of plots that it was way too much to tie in at the finale. With her magicked-to-life stuffed Pink Rabbit, join her on her adventures as she meets wizards, mermaids, ghosts, and dragons!

She also handles the intricacies of the story well; there were a few plot twists that I simply did not see coming. Carystown, Kentucky is still scarred by the mysterious disappearance two years ago of a young girl, Isabella Moon. And the pickles they’ve gotten themselves into are dark and dire, evil of every degree, a whole world of lies and terrible secrets and tawdry if too-human needs. Laura Benedict is the Edgar- and ITW Thriller Award- nominated author of eight novels of suspense, including the THE STRANGER INSIDE (Publishers Weekly starred review).

Very nice suspense and kept me wanting to go pick it up again to see what would happen next and then I didn't want it to end.Mirabelle and her class are going on a school trip to a magical-creature sanctuary, and Mirabelle can’t wait!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment