276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PACIFICA Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener - Dreamlight for Women 0.15 oz Concealer

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Usage: As mentioned, I have been using this vegan beauty item for many, many years now. Each tube lasts quite some time but the PAO states 6 months. Anything you apply around your eyes you want to be a little cautious with their expirations. A good rule of thumb is, if it smells funky it probably is funky.

When compared to other under eye brightening products on the market, the Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener holds its own. It is a more affordable option than some high-end products, such as the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch, but it still delivers good results. However, it is worth noting that some users may prefer a more full-coverage product, such as the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, which provides more coverage for dark circles and blemishes. Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener contains light-reflecting pigments that help to brighten and illuminate the under-eye area. These pigments work by reflecting light away from the skin, creating a more radiant and youthful appearance. Additionally, this product contains mica, which is a natural mineral that helps to blur imperfections and create a soft-focus effect.

Usage

Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener is a cosmetic product designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It is formulated with natural ingredients such as coconut water, caffeine, and vitamin C to hydrate and brighten the delicate skin around the eyes. The product comes in a convenient tube with a brush applicator for easy and precise application. 5 Benefits of Using Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener

The skin around the eyes is delicate and prone to dryness. Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener contains hyaluronic acid, which is a powerful humectant that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. This ingredient helps to hydrate and plump the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, this product contains coconut water, which is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that help to nourish and protect the skin. The Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener is a product that promises to brighten and illuminate the under-eye area, while also reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. This product is vegan and cruelty-free, and it contains natural ingredients such as coconut oil, caffeine, and vitamin E.Initial Reaction: This is one of my holy grails. I’ve been using it for so long that I don’t think I could possibly remember my initial reaction. One thing I will say now is, they really need to expand on their colour range of this line. Everyone deserves some under eye brightening magic. You can see on my right eye there is a tiny bit of purple/blue discolouration whereas on my left eye it’s completely hidden. To incorporate Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener into your skincare routine, start by cleansing your face with a gentle cleanser. This will help to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup that may be on your skin. Once your face is clean, apply a small amount of the product to your under-eye area. Gently pat the product into your skin using your ring finger, as this finger applies the least amount of pressure and is less likely to cause damage to the delicate skin around your eyes. Firstly, it is important to understand the benefits of using Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener. This product contains caffeine, which helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles by constricting blood vessels. It also contains coconut water, which is rich in antioxidants and helps to hydrate the skin. Additionally, this product contains vitamin E, which is known for its anti-aging properties and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Age defying ingredients like kelp extract, rose oil, coconut water & peptides! It has caffeine right in it! Caffeine in eye products is always a good sign. It helps create circulation aka. Stimulating the “blood” around your eyes which helps improve the discolouration/dark circles. In terms of wear time, the Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener lasts for several hours without creasing or fading. It also works well under makeup, providing a smooth base for concealer or foundation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment