276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Score: 3 (Off-Campus, 3)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's me. You want me. And as long as this hungry pu*&y keeps dripping for me, we're not fu&*ing done." During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book. Both these previous books in the Off-Campus series depict college relationships and the struggles of emerging adulthood realistically--something that I feel is oftentimes missing in New Adult novels. It is rare for me to find books in the genre relatable (ironic, given that I was a college student less than a year ago and should theoretically be the readership these books are marketed to), which makes my enjoyment of Elle Kennedy's books especially precious. I was counting down the days to its release and finished it in a matter of hours. And it was...kind of meh. Let me just say there is a lot more to Dean than what meets the eye. I love the Elle gives her characters this depth you wouldn’t expect. I didn’t think there would be so much to Dean, but there absolutely was. And Allie was pretty fantastic as well. I loved how she didn’t easily give into Dean and his ways like all the other girls on campus seem to. I love me a feisty heroine! Dean met his match when he found himself wanting her.

You know when you read the first book in a series and you love it so much that you don't think anything can top it, but then you read the second and you love it just as much? So then you know that the chances of that continue to hold for the 3rd book are slim, right? In my experience, it's tough to keep that sort of momentum going...unless, of course, you're Elle Kennedy. Because not only was The Score absolutely fantastic, but it turned out to be my favorite in the series. And considering how much I loved the previous two books, that's saying something.I had a problem with the flow of the story too. The beginning and the end of the book are flawless but I got bored around the middle of the book. No way,” I interrupt. “You are not cancelling your trip for me. This is your last chance to do something fun.”

So a tantalising game of cat-and-mouse begins between two people who have very little in common at first, but the more they get to know about one another, the more they realise that appearances can be deceiving. Allie’s feisty personality and blind ambition are no match for her selfless heart, and she soon discovers that Dean’s confident, well-adjusted façade hides a vulnerable young man whose unconditional love can also become his greatest downfall. I adore this series and I loved this book, I really did. Dean is my favorite in this series. The book contains all the elements I love in the college romance genre: a manwhore-turned-prince-charming hero, a strong and determined heroine and lots of steamy and LOL moments. What i loved about the story.. well besides EVERYTHING, I seriously love the humour, the love, the banters, the storyline, the progress of their relationship and the friendships. It was highly entertaining to read about Twilight and what was most amusing was that the conversation about it was leading by the boys. Nothing hotter than men reading or watching the movies, we the girls love! *sigh* Plus the conversation was HILARIOUS ! Unfortunately, Allie was unimpressed. She knows Dean's reputation and she doesn't want to be just another notch on her bedpost. She knows who she is: a girl who is prefers relationship over casual sex. And Dean is the epitome of casual. Besides, Allie just broke up with her on-and-off boyfriend of three years. But Dean was persistent and he managed to convince Allie to ditch her no casual sex rule in favor of some hot rebound sexy times.

About ‘The Score’

The funniest, most irreverent and emotional book in the series by far. My friends know how much I loved The Deal, and I love it still. I really do but this book...gah! This book made me laugh and it also made me cry. Yes, cried because apparently, Elle Kennedy had a few surprises up her sleeves which totally broke my heart. The Score Elle Kennedy PDF” is a passionate journey filled with steamy romance, humorous banter, and unforgettable characters. Elle Kennedy skillfully explores the dynamics of friendships, the pressures of college life, and the vulnerability that comes with falling in love. Well I don’t want to get all spoilery and tell the entire plot, so I will do my best to keep this review spoiler free like the author requested. I will say I literally laughed out loud while reading this book, many many times. Especially a certain bathtub scene that some of you have come to know and love. The banter between Dean and Allie was my favorite part about this whole book, they kept each other on their toes. And yet I was STILL done with the book we've all waited endless months for in less than four hours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment