276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOL OMG COLORING BOOK FOR KIDS: Perfect Baby doll Coloring Book for girls and kids of all ages, Great Gift For Little Girls to Stress Relief

£2.44£4.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this next OMG coloring sheet, we’re dealing with a doll that has the look of a famous pop star! She is sporting a really trendy hairstyle that perfectly goes with her stylish outfit. These cool fashion dolls are hidden in the dressing room. Which of them is the most amazing? Each fashionista has her own style of clothing and hairstyle, makeup and manicure. All decorations are hidden in clothing cases. How many interesting things! Here I get an outline for the LOL Surprise OMG Dolls and their most common outfits. From there, it’s all up to me and my coloring schemes to put patterns and prints on these paper dolls. Cutting them out, I can also make my own paper doll outfits just like those old school paper dolls from my childhood. She also has a bow on her hair and hoop earrings that add some flair to her look. How would you color her tunic and leggings?

We have one more fashionable OMG doll for you to color, and she is really looking fabulous! She has also got a very unique, modern hairstyle, and it contrasts nicely with her outfit. We would go with bright pinks and greens for this one, but this is all about expressing your own creativity! How will you color this one?So get ready for some fashionable fun as we start this fantastic collection of coloring printables! Will you go for a few colors that complement each other, or do you think you’ll go all out and use as many colors as you can?

For some extra fun details, maybe you could draw accessories such as a purse hanging from her hands to make her look even more stylish! MGA is the creator of the LOL Surprise dolls and they have thought of everything kids want in a toy these days. As they are? She also has a headband with flowers in her hair and a purse on her shoulder. How would you color her dress and accessories? These are the colors that came to mind for us, but what colors will you use to finish off this awesome OMG doll? This next free OMG coloring printable features one of the coolest hairstyles we’ve seen yet in this collection, and that’s saying something!

Free LOL OMG Coloring Pages

The style of this outfit makes us think of Winter fashion, so maybe you could use some cooler blues, pinks, purples and other such colors for this one. Our fourth OMG coloring sheet features a dollthat has quite an awesome hairstyle! Her hair is tied up into two ponytails that sit large and proud on top of her head and dropping down. LOL dolls are one of the most creative, interactive, and fun toys we’ve seen in a long time. Who created them?

Serie Tiny Toys, Serie Lights, Serie Winter Disco, Serie Makeover, Serie Glitter, Serie Eye Spy, y la Serie 3. Our next OMG doll has a lot of attitude! This one is also looking super stylish, and she is wearing some really cool sunglasses. The OMG dolls help to do exactly that, as they feature fun doll designs that feature some fashionable outfits and accessories to collect. I think she would look amazing in some earthy tones, like brown, beige, or olive. Maybe you could even draw some landmarks or animals that she might see on her travels. We think that this would be the perfect collection to use all of your favorite art tools and craft supplies on!

Latest categories

The LOL OMG (Outrageous Millennial Girls) are fashion dolls, the older sisters of LOL Surprise dolls. How would you color her top and pants? You can use some sweet and yummy colors, like pink, chocolate, or cream. You could also add some sprinkles or frosting to her top and bracelet. Swag is a girl with beautiful snow-white afro braids and fashionable glasses, the older sister of MC Swag. And what incredible flared trousers with slits! A beautiful red sports top in combination with flared trousers looks in the spirit of the times. Girls love this fashionable doll.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment