276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Edifice Unisex Analogue Watch EFV-110D with Stainless Steel Strap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can post in Sales Corner if your post count is 250 or more and you have been registered as a member for 180 days or more.

The screw connection on the base of the housing optimally protects the inner workings of the watch and simultaneously provides easy access, when changing the battery for example. The glossy, faceted hour and minute hands match exquisitely with the polished bezel and indices, resulting in a very consistent look. This model has three independent alarms that can be used flexibly to remind you of important appointments. It is a folded link bracelet and looks a bit cheap but once on wrist it is actually comfortable and doesn't rip all your hairs out.A Casio Edifice EFV-110D-1AVUEF óra vízálló, így biztonságosan viselhető esős időben vagy kézmosáskor.

Combined with the simple but effective case-back, you get an advertised 100m of water resistance when in place.The case finishing is sharper and better too and the extra water resistance could certainly come in handy if you’re after a do-it all watch. When combined with the 87-gram weight, it is definitely the most comfortable sports watch I’ve ever owned.

The date, of course, is not automatic, so at the beginning of the month you will have to set the number manually. Always reliable: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake. In bright light it is noticeably blue if that makes sense but most of the time it's a dark enough shade not to really standout. windows or indicators, except for the date – only hands and large hour markers for better readability of the analog zone. Ez az óra kifejezetten a férfiak számára lett tervezve, és tartós, rozsdamentes acél házzal rendelkezik.This features a similar sort of quartz movement to that in the ‘ Sapphire’ watch I previously reviewed and again it seems to be very consistent, with very little recoil or variance per tick; which is great. When you put this up against some other watches that claim to be ‘affordable luxury’…well, I’m lost for words; in fact, there’s no need for words.

In summary, this watch has a personality all of its own and though many compare to expensive brands (including me), its missing the point to think of it as an Homage.The lume doesn´t last more than a few minutes, and the bracelet feels cheap, jangly and wiggles a lot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment