276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gay Seduction: 20 First Time Tales Volumes 1 & 2 (First Time Gay, Short Stories Bundle, For Men)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get your knees up and your ass at the edge of that bed," Theo had growled, "and don't you dare touch yourself." As I was rubbing his inner thighs up around his crotch, I realized that I was going to taste this young teen boy's penis, his balls, and probably his cum. I shook my head no. "Would you like to touch mine?" He strided over to his bed, and sat down. Without reply, he pulled my hand down to his penis.

Yes Daddy." I instinctively replied, not realizing at first whether what Tony had said made any sense or not. Maybe that's what attracted me to him. Still, though I'd often fantasized about doing it with Justin, I never thought I'd be propositioning him - and I never, ever thought he'd agree! It was a Friday night, and we were in Justin's car. I parked my car in the driveway with a slight sense of resignation, not wanting to be here. I was at my former co-worker Donald's place for dinner, agreed to in a moment of weakness a few days prior. I had just told everyone in the office, I work in urban planning, that I was leaving for a promotion in a different building, and I couldn't politely fend off the invite. I woke with a start and a very sore head the next morning. I was naked and looked around for some reason expecting to find someone in my bed, but it was empty. I had been chatting with an old-timer RV'er (Josh) who said, "There's a kid living in that trailer (pointing to an older rig) that did a great job washing my roof, and he washed and waxed my whole rig. He's a nice kid."

They always thought they were being private, but I would see them doing things a lot. The fact that I watched tells you something. My phone interrupted my thoughts as it buzzed next to me, reminding me that my Saturday morning football match started in less than hour. Staggering to my feet, I stumbled to the shower. Adrien, Adrien, come on love, if we're doing this it's now or never," Maria quietly coaxed him from his recollections. Well...it's the perfect spot at least!" I said, and we both laughed. The tension was gone between us and at last we felt comfortable with each other again. I asked, "When you wake up, are you going to remember that I rubbed any of your pubic hair, in any place that you have pubic hair?"

Well...I don't know. Anything I guess - I was just, like, wondering that's all...I mean, if there's anything I can do for you I'd like to help you out."

Themes

He took my champagne glass and placed it on the table and then with the most gentle of touches he took my face in his hands and kissed me. Dinner was salmon, with some kind of honey lemon sauce, and it was delicious. It's cliché that heavy people (should) know how to cook, but it's true here. Laura laughingly denied going to culinary school when I asked, and the three of us talked about cooking mostly during the meal. I dabble at it, mostly when I'm single as I like to experiment. After about 30 minutes of food and conversation, Donald said: When I was 19-years old, I worked at a hotel as a bellman. Frequently, male guests had me bring up their luggage. Fiction , Blowjob, Boy / Boy, Consensual Sex, Cum Swallowing, First Time, Gay, Teen Male / Teen Male I was 21-years old and spent most of the summer working construction to make extra money for college. On the job, I got to know one of the guys [Mike] who was a little older than me. Like 25?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment