276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian: 5 (Fifty Shades Of Grey Series, 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vemos a los personajes a los que ya les tenemos cierto cariño, y vemos la misma historia que ya conocemos. Que te llevara a un restaurante caro, te tratara como princesa por una noche y tendrán mucho sexo salvaje. Os prometo que me parece más difícil repetir todos los diálogos de la pareja y comentarlos por parte del protagonista, que inventarse una historia contando lo que realmente siente. This series, like Twilight, changed my life, and I’ll forever be in debt with EL James for the whole new world she opened for this already bookworm. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab .

Christian Grey never gets old, and reading everything from his point of view makes me love him much more. Que creo yo es la gran diferencia, a la primera vez que leí la trilogía original, yo no venía con ninguna expectativa o pretensión de que sería algo importante, yo ya estaba completamente convencida de que solo venia a entretenerme un rato y ya. Sorry for the people who actually like this kind of smut and seeing the word dick over and over again. Y hay algo que me pareció muy interesante y fue saber exactamente cómo se desenvolvía Christian en sus negocios y en todos sus proyectos filantrópicos y de desarrollo. Leí el primero y me defraudó sobremanera, pero en este libro la autora ha tardado más en publicarlo, así que ahí estaba yo para darle una oportunidad.The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. I think it's probably best if a third book comes out that I stay away because I don't want my love to be ruined by his POV. The result was the controversial and sensuous romance Fifty Shades of Grey and its two sequels, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. Or will the possessiveness of Elena, his seducer, and the deranged devotion of Leila, his former submissive, drag Christian down into the past? For the first time in any of my reading, watching and listening experiences, I actually thought *Geez, Christian, talk about double standards*.

Que fue un hito en mi camino lector, pues nunca antes había leído nada parecido, y que esto marcó un rumbo en mis siguientes lecturas. No solamente entendemos mucho más sobre los traumas de Christian y de cómo funciona su mente, sino que también notamos lo mucho que ha cambiado su mundo desde que conoció a Anastasia. I gained a little satisfaction when Grace found out the truth about Eleanor and whooped her arse for it. But the horrors of his childhood still haunt him, and Ana’s scheming boss, Jack Hyde, clearly wants her for himself. Their scorching, sensual affair ended in heartbreak and recrimination, but Christian Grey cannot get .

Darker, gave much more than I was expecting, and that’s saying a lot since I’ve read and know all the scenes from the original series by heart! Las cosas que más agradecí, fue que por fin pudimos ver que paso cuando Leila y Christian se quedan solos, y cuando Christian y su mamá hablan después de que Grace se cachetea a Elena.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment