276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Westbury: Discipline and bare-bottom canings

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He was absolutely furious because he thought we were laughing at him. (We were). He told us to go home and that he would cane us the next morning and asked us if we still thought the situation was funny. (We did, but thought it best not to say so). I can tell you something. No child that I went to school with was functionally illiterate at the end of their schooling. Can you say the same now? United Kingdom: photograph of student bending over for a rulering at front of class, but it's all in fun (I think), boys' secondary school, London, 1970 The deputy head finished his call. "Right!" he said. "Time's up! Give me another reason not to throw snowballs or I'm going to cane you all now!"

I also attended a convent school in Ireland in the 1950s run by nuns, but never once witnessed corporal punishment as described by your correspondent. United States: child receiving over-the-knee paddling with "the board of education", presumably a posed picture, possibly c.1900 Jamaica: classroom strapping of girl on hand, undated file picture (possibly posed but might be real)Canada, much clearer picture of the paddling table over which p Dummy demonstrations or artists' impressions of prison, military, reformatory or slave corporal punishment - Now Penny, my dear”, said Tasha “I know I have been out of line as chum and deserve attentions to my bare bum. May I say, we’ve just had a masterclass in how it’s done from Mrs F, shall we set to?” She sits, legs open, her chin on her hand, elbow on knee. “Hello all, I think you’ll like this un!”

Fashanu, John, former UK football star, now 40 in 2003, revisiting school where he was caned in 1977 at age 14Coulson, Simon, age not stated, English private schoolboy who supports CP, interviewed on TV about being caned, 1996 (also video clip) Without being aware that he was doing it, Thomas's face instinctively winced in expectation. Perversely he knew that he was simultaneously both longing for and dreading the terrible impact that could now only be a few seconds away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment