276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bihar Diaries: The True Story of How Bihar's Most Dangerous Criminal Was Caught

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Manchester United, Liverpool fans claim they were evicted from stadiums for displaying Palestine flag

The Tribune has two sister publications, Punjabi Tribune (in Punjabi) and Dainik Tribune (in Hindi). He has been honoured with the excellent contribution award for successfully initiating a police public partnership for better policing in Bihar’s Nalanda district during his tenure as SP there. Since the story is written by Amit Lodha himself, I feel it some how shows Police in much better way than what the things actually are and the same time making Criminal a bit sluggish. But the context and setting done in story is quite brilliant. The reader is transported into rural, power hungry Bihar and can feel all this is happening in front of him. We have also noticed that if Police personnel uses the latest and even some basic technology then it will be very easy to nab even the most dangerous criminals .The team of Amit is superb and most of the success is the result of the team work.with all flavours of the Bollywood masala movie , it is best read at one go.Gripping performance of all the actors in a harsh series which shows people stranded in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands after the outbreak of a mysterious disease. It's truly one of the best shows of the year. The title song "Humra Bihar me" has become my favourite. Hope it impressed / impresses you as well. Its music has a chilling vibe to it. The series very nicely captures Bihar. Every bihari or Jharkhandi is sure to call in love with this dialogue "Sir mai nahi . .hum boliye ....isme pyaar hota h". Lots of caste issues also brought up and how caste wars also took place in those days. The series makes sure that the good and the bad person are of equal strength so that the face offs are exciting. It's your typical story but does it take you on wonderful journey of hinterland and touches the very core of every day Bihar? Oh, boy yes. An emphatic win for all involved from writers to actors but I personally would give all the credit to the Director and cinematographer of the series.

The clash between the two groups stemmed mainly from the inter-caste rivalry between the Bhumihars and Kurmis.Although the events in the book are from the state of Bihar, a Bangladeshi would find the story relatable, since both countries have same kind of public service, adopted from the British. No civilized country including India will tolerate Hamas horror: Netanyahu on India's stand on UN resolution Their gang war with Akhilesh Singh affected nearly 100 villages in the Nawada, Nalanda and Sheikhpura districts of Bihar. As I began reading the book, it was more like a film script that brought about a deadly villain whose deadly horror had kept Bihar in its worst of conditions. Vijay Samrat – the criminal who had grown over the years into a crime hungry person pleased with the sight of blood. His heinous crime rate is in full swing when a the hero of the story, the IPS Office Amit Lodha is posted to Bihar.

Scientists from China and Sri Lanka are conducting a joint marine scientific activities on board a Chinese research vessel, a senior official said Tuesday, amid concerns voiced by India and the US Who was 'Chandan Mahto', the supervillain featured in Netflix's Khakee: The Bihar Chapter?". DNA India . Retrieved 26 November 2022. With the real representation of village life, strong dialogues and titular song “ Aiyana Humra Bihar Me” takes the strong writing of the book to a next level in the web series. I personally think that indian storytells need to visit bihar travelling in general boggy of trains to gain experience stories that you will never get in any other cities in India Never imagined a crime show based on infamous Bihar goondaraj can ever be directed, presented and narrated in such fashion. It's unlike any other Bihar based shows that one has ever seen. And by that I don't mean previously all Bihar based shows or movies were never authentic. Of course, there are many. When I say unlike, I mean in a slow burn way that has never been shown before.Samant cruelity came in limelight as one of the most brutal massacre at Aspadh Vilalge, Nawada which had taken place on 11 June 2000.They have suddenly arrived and started firing on the family of the independent MLA Aruna Devi, Wife of Akhilesh Singh Samant’s arch enemy. The book also indicates the serious nexus between criminals , politicians and police officers.It also reveals that how Amit Lodha has to suffer because of his good works .Even good police officer has been suspended because of political pressure from the top command. The OTT giant Netflix has been notorious for blatantly pushing its own agenda rather than focusing on its premium job, which is to offer quality content and ENTERTAIN its viewers. But, the platform has finally found the right man to put an end to its miseries and clean its image as a wokeism-inflicted platform.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment