276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lego City Safari Geländewagen (60267)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What’s inside the box? Everything a kid needs to go on safari! There’s a sturdy, zebra-patterned, all-terrain vehicle, photographer's tree costume, 2 explorer minifigures and toy lioness and parrot figures.

Yes, our Chilean flamingos will be out daily from 10am until 4.30pm for visitors to enjoy. Watch as they display with their wings outspread and perform the 'head dance' around their exhibit. Unleash the wild fun of LEGO® City with this safari off-roader playset – designed to inspire open-ended, independent role-play based on real-life scenarios.

The tree house itself is also quite small, as it doesn’t even take up the full size of the roof, which overhangs on every side, propped up at the corners by red pillars. An orange door provides access to the interior, with windows on the three remaining sides, providing a good view of the surroundings from inside the hut. I’m not sure I agree with the colours chosen here, however, as they wouldn’t blend into their surroundings particularly well. No kid’s visit is complete without running off some energy in our Playscape area, where the elements of fun and water meet! A climbing frame, Archimedes Screw, scramble net, sand pit and giant slide are just some of its best bits. On your marks…race you to the giant tap… Be inspired to help protect the natural world

The LEGO® Tree House toy measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4 in. (12 cm) deep and 4 in. (12 cm) wide – the perfect size to play with or proudly display in a bedroom. See the first tadpoles, the first green shoots and buds, the first waders returning to nest on Wader Lake. Plant pollinator-friendly flowers, create a toad shelter or a bug hotel. From visiting our wetland centre you’ll see that all wildlife benefits from the addition of water, so why not build a garden pond and feel the satisfaction of watching wildlife thrive?We all need an outdoor adventure every now and then. And what better place to embrace the joy of playing outside than in our wonderful wild wetlands! Here are our Top Tips for building even more fun into your visit while you’re here this spring… Go on a Lego safari Their sandy island is the perfect place to rest their feet, giving you great views as they preen those famous pink feathers. Don't forget to spot Flavia the Lego® flamingo too! Build on your Lego experience As this set is part of the Creator 3-in-1 range, there are in fact two more models to enjoy. Both use significantly fewer parts than the primary build, which is fairly standard, although I do wonder whether more effort could have gone into including a few more of the left over parts, somehow. When built, the safari off-roader measures over 3" (10cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide. That's enough room to store all the gear kids need for a successful safari.

You might leave us feeling inspired to attract more wildlife to your garden or care for the nature around you. Being more compassionate about the natural world makes us feel good and strengthens our connection to it. The newest addition – Camille the Curlew – also helps tell a key conservation story about our role in the ongoing Eurasian curlew recovery project, which is working to reverse the decline of this enigmatic wading bird. Two minifgures therefore decide to go on a safari. Together with their tour guide, Greg, they visit three iconic safari scenes. This LEGO City Great Vehicles playset delivers an enjoyable, independent build-and-play experience and includes a simple building guide for budding LEGO builders. The realistic vehicles, accessories and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play for children aged 5 and up.

45 comments on this article

Visiting our green (and blue!) spaces gives you the perfect opportunity to explore nature’s playground and have lots of fresh-air fun, with unique wetland wildlife to spark imaginations and help you really connect to nature. Both figures look suitably attired for the safari, if perhaps a little overdressed; I can imagine shorts may be more comfortable! Whilst I don’t agree with some of the colour choices of the tree house itself, I think the set is pretty good value for money for almost 400 parts, a variety of cute wild animals, and three decent models to choose from.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment