276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Big Bang Theory Monopoly Board Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. Quotes [ ] Penny: Sheldon says you’re going to the North Pole. Leonard: Yeah. Pretty cool, huh? Penny: Yeah. I’m just a little surprised you didn't tell me. Leonard: Oh, well, it all happened kind of fast, and we had to get physicals and buy thermal underwear and study up on, you know, snow and stuff. Sorry, I was gonna tell you. Penny: Oh, hey, no, you don’t have to apologize. There’s no reason you have to tell me. I was just, you know, surprised.

Title Reference: The title refers to the scientific expedition that the gang is taking to the North Pole. In the final scene in the Arctic hut, Leonard remarks that "This is literally the top of the world". This is an error by the scriptwriters, in that the Earth's axis is not vertical and so the North Pole is not "literally the top of the world". There have actually been scenes when the nerds have themselves made an issue of such misuse of the word 'literally'. Also, the guys were at the magnetic North Pole which not at latitude 90 degrees. Magnetic north changes from year to year. Still they are further North than 99.9999% of the people on Earth. Penny: Oh, Leonard, what time is it? Leonard: Its 7 a.m. I’m sorry it’s early, but we’re leaving soon, and I needed to talk to you. Penny: Okay. Leonard: What did you mean when you said you’re going to miss me? Penny: Um, I don’t know. You’ll be gone and I’ll notice. Leonard: (indicating the blanket) Okay, well, um, what about this? What does this mean? Penny: Wine, credit card and late night television are a bad combination. Leonard: All right, fine. What about that really long hug? What did that mean? Penny: That wasn't a long hug. Leonard: It was at least five Mississippi’s. A standard hug is two Mississippi’s tops. Penny: Leonard, I don’t know what to tell you. It was just a hug. Leonard: Glad we cleared that up. Penny: Yeah. Leonard: I guess I’ll see you. Penny: Okay, have a safe trip. Leonard: Thank you. Bye. Penny: Okay, bye. (Penny closes door. To herself) It means I wish you weren’t going. Sheldon wears a Green Lantern logo shirt, the De Oxy Ribo shirt from Thinker Collection, the Penrose Triangles shirt originally from Heavy Rotation, and his red Robot Evolution shirt. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.The guys are going to the North Pole to assist Sheldon looking for data to prove String Theory making both Penny and Leonard upset about being apart for three months. After a small stint watering banana and pineapple plants in Hawaii, Kate decided to go to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where she made more puppets and received a B.A. in Studio Art. Since 2008 Kate has resided in Los Angeles, where she has a steady gig building sandcastles. She also works as an actor and can be found around town playing the ukulele. In " The Bad Fish Paradigm" (S2E1), several ways are stated regarding how to annoy Sheldon. One of them was "Talk to him through the bathroom door"; however, in this episode it is shown that Sheldon talks to Leonard while he (Leonard) was in the bathroom. It may mean that Sheldon doesn't mind talking through the bathroom door as long as he is outside the bathroom. Advance to Sheldon's Office, Penny's Apartment or Sheldon's and Leonards Apartment - will you owe rent or reap the rewards? The following is an excerpt from my keynote speech at the 2009 SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY WRITERS OF AMERICA NEBULA AWARDS.

A sütik feldolgozásával kapcsolatos beleegyezését visszavonhatja. A sütik vállalatunk általi feldolgozása kapcsán Önnek joga van a következőkhöz is: hozzáférni a sütikhez, törölni a sütiket, módosítani, hozzáadni és javítani a sütiket, korlátozni a feldolgozást, és joga van panaszt benyújtani a Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóságához. Több információ a jogairól.Kate Micucci was born in New Jersey and spent most of her school years in Pennsylvania. As a kid, she focused on playing outside in the woods and playing classical piano. In college, she majored in art, focusing on painting and making puppets. She received an A.A. in Fine Arts from Keystone College. Analitikai sütik Ezek az Ön tevékenységeinek nyomon követésére szolgálnak adatelemzés céljából, mint például a reklámozás hatékonyságának értékelése, személyre szabott tartalom felajánlása./span> Sheldon is upset at knowing that something important is on the horizon, but having no clue as to what it might be; comparing himself to a Heisenberg particle. German physicist Werner Heisenberg found that just the act of observing a particle can have an effect on the behavior of that particle. To know how fast something is going, you have to measure it, and measuring it impacts it's speed. So you can know WHERE something is, OR how fast it's going, but not both; not without impacting the thing. Or, in considering location and motion, the more you know about ONE element, the LESS you know about the other (i.e.: Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle)

A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne.Sheldon gets his time in the Cheesecake Factory freezer. His crew must practice using tools in the extreme cold which Sheldon had to improvise. Leonard is using an old calculator. Raj paints sideburns and a Van Dyke beard on a six inch high action figure. Howard must operate using a vintage Operation game. None of the guys is accomplishing his task in the cold, when they realize that they could assemble the equipment in the warm cabin before taking it outside. This thought never occurred to Sheldon who remarks, "I guess we're done here." collectable tokens: Leonard's Glasses, Sheldon's Couch Spot, Howard's Space Helmet, Raj's Dog Cinnamon, Penny's Wine Glass, Amy's Tiara, and Bernadette's Microscope

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment