276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Exiled: A powerful novel of ambition and treachery

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have to admit that the bot technology I found freaky as anything, and the scene with Nik near the end did not help with my fear of normal nor robotic spiders.

It's hard not to give spoilers to those who haven't read the first book but, I can say they face even greater heartbreaking conflict and life altering decisions in The Exiled. There's once again plenty of action, but with more political intrigue. I, of course, loved that aspect of it. Plus the rebels are being very cagey, so it's hard to know who to trust - and just exactly who is working for whom. I’m thrilled to work with Wesley again. He is a fantastic creative partner, and Adam and I love collaborating with him,” said Arem. “ The Exiled is a dark reflection of what is happening in the world, and a chance for us to explore new conspiracies and stories.”

You might also like

One of the things I loved the most was that this was not a chosen one tale. Neither characters had special powers, and both were thrust into positions in the rebellion they weren’t ready for. I enjoyed how Esther’s calling as a doctor remained consistent throughout and although she steps up into badassery and wavers at times, she remains gentle at heart too. I was once a high-ranking Castlian knight, but I was banished for not following through on an execution... now I wander Magius in search of criminals to slay, both as a way to take out my frustration, and in hopes of one day redeeming myself..." Fixed a bug that still displayed (de)buff icons created by links even once those links were broken.

And of course, we fixed a lot of annoying bugs! Do you want to know more details? Visit our Patch Notes 1.1 When Finnish police investigator Anna Fekete’s bag is stolen on holiday in the Balkan village of her birth, she is pulled into a murder investigation that becomes increasingly dangerous … and personal. The electrifying third book in the international, bestselling Anna Fekete series.

Wordle Helper

Crisp writing, vivid characters, and a plot that beguiles the imagination. The Last Watch is a stunning military sci-fi debut. I was hooked from the opening lines. If you like science fiction, then this book is definitely for you.” When Ugandan President Idi Amin expelled the country’s entire Asian population in 1972, more than 28,000 people from Britain’s former colony arrived on airstrips around the country and began building new lives – but their incredible stories remained largely hidden. Fifty years later, first and second-generation testimony uncovers an under-explored period of history, touching on colonialism, immigration, identity and modern multiculturalism through the lens of individual experience. My goal is to become a beacon of peace and prosperity... a strong wall that people can stand behind against the darkness of this world."

Fifty years on from the exodus, The Exiled draws on first-hand interviews and testimonies, including from the author’s family, to illuminate a time of painful alienation and incredible courage. As an entire people stepped into the unknown, a global diaspora was born, and the fate of the United Kingdom changed forever. The Last Puppet Show: An Eyewitness Account Of The Anti-I.M.F Protests In Washington D.C., April, 2000

Kids Definition

This month sees the initial launch of our Survival Mode rule set. You can learn more about survival mode here and about our reasoning for the update here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment