276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Give Me More (Salacious Players' Club)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home. Seriously, this is the BEST MMF I’ve ever read and the most believable given that it works equally well for all three of us. If soul mate means a person whose heart mirrors mine, a twin flame, so compatible that one cannot fully exist without the other, then without a doubt, he is mine. I think this is the best book in the series so far, which is saying something because my love for Garrett and Mia is STRONG!

Give Me More by Sara Cate: FAQs + Books Like It Give Me More by Sara Cate: FAQs + Books Like It

And part of me really wants to burst in there and tell them exactly what they need to do to get over it, but I can’t. Here's the idea: "A single night with Meg and I’m willing to do anything to save her from Hades, the man holding her captive, victim to his every whim. Those dark brown eyes of his are staring at me intensely, and I feel like I’ve lost the ability to breathe.However, during one of their stops at the sex club, there is a Shibari demonstration, the instructor notices Isabel and Drake and asks them to come on stage for a demonstration. This pays the hosting fees that keep this site running, so by using these links you are supporting us. When it’s quiet for so long I get curious, I carefully peek around the corner, catching a glimpse of them lying on the bed together. I just finished Give Me More , the third book in the series, and while it’s fresh on my mind I wanted to do a review. The love between them was palpable and very well written by Sara, really honest and genuine and I guided her all the way.

Give Me More by Sara Cate | 9781956830200 | Booktopia Give Me More by Sara Cate | 9781956830200 | Booktopia

They can joke about secret desires all they want, but none of them will ever truly know how agonizing it is to keep yours in forever because mine will never, ever come out. Despite writing a wide range of tropes, Sara is best known for their age difference and taboo romances.You deserve pleasure just as much as I do, and trust me, I want nothing more than to hear you utter the dirtiest words, and then I want to do whatever it is you say. The spicy chapters in Give Me More are chapters 1, 2, 10, 12, 15, 16, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 35, 38, and 40. My shoulders relax, seeming to melt down at my sides as I gaze up at him, those beautiful words washing over me like warm water. This is more general in all MMFs: Hunter claims that Drake is the best he’s ever had in a given number (hot as hell in the dark and unsurprisingly), but before that, in a similar situation, Isabel claims that Drake “different”. Not every time, of course, but right now…I feel as if this could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment