276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tower TWV20 Cordless Window Vacuum, Squeegee, Cleaning Solution, 20 W, 30 Minute Runtime, Blue, 150 ml Capacity

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A lot of the time window vacuums empty from the top of the bottle, so when people tip them over to empty them they tip it too far and it runs up their hand.

Larger items over 30kg can only be delivered Monday to Friday. Please allow up to two working days for these deliveries. The window vac is a nifty gadget that has come on in years to give better and better running times and functionality. An easy cleaning solution to keep your house tidy and free from condensation. Did you know you can also use a window vac to tidy up your shower? R Just take it slow, it can only empty so fast, tipping it more definitely doesn’t make it faster and can just cause a right mess! Going Sideways I feel I should point out that it only works on hard floors… A window vac is not much use on carpet! Although full disclosure, I spared myc arpets the torture of glass of water poured on to them to test this out… CondensationWhat I love the most though is the ability for this Karcher to get right into the window corners or all the windows I tested it on. One thing I loved about the Bosch for dealing with condesation is that it’s got a wide suction area for dealing with large windows. But it also has a small head attachment for getting smaller windows and tighter spaces wiped up. I have a thin bathroom window and the Karcher WV 2 above was actually too wide to cover it. The blade is designed to be streak free which is great for keeping your windows clear through the day. Plus, the vacuum is strong enough that water from the condensation doesn’t pool up on your window sil.

If you’re looking to buy a window vacuum but are a bit confused by all the choices, you’ve come to the right place. But that said it does do a great job at cleaning up, the wiper blade is flexible giving you more reach across deep window sills and the suction head has 2 power modes for more effective cleaning depending on moisture levels. None of that would matter if the Karcher didn’t clean windows brilliantly – and that’s where it really excels. Suction is strong and efficient right across the nozzle, so you can clean and dry into the silicone seal around your windows. The finish is about as streak-free as a window vac can achieve, although you may want to give your glass a final buff with a dry kitchen towel. The best window vacs you can buy in 2023 1. Karcher Window Vac WV5: Best all-round window vacuum cleanerIt’s got an easy empty dirty water tank and works effectively not just to give you clean windows but tiles, showers too. and flat surfaces like worktops too. Another great factor is the clear battery life indicator. I have problems with this on thecordless Shark vacuum I tested. I was never looking directly at the charge indicator so it normally takes me by surprise when the battery runs out. Not so with the Bosch. A clear charge level so it won’t let you down when you need it. Brand isn’t absolutely necessary as there are some really good off-brand window vacuums but if you get a Karcher for instance you know you’re getting some serious cleaning power. Common Window Vac Mistakes After you get out the shower just run the electric window vacuum over the glass and it’ll remain watermark free! Cleaning Your Car

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment