276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kings Platinum Edition Wagyu Beef Jerky, 25g (Pack of 16)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beef, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Herbs, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Dried Onion, Antioxidant (Sodium Erythorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite) Kings most succulent and marbled Jerky. Made using 100% wagyu beef sourced from Britain & Australia (simply there isn't enough Wagyu available in Britain or it would all be British). The Snake River Farms American Wagyu Jerky is made from these Wagyu/Angus cross cattle and comes from the leaner muscle groups such as the rump roast and eye of round. Taste Test Snake River Farms is a renowned American wagyu cow breeding company. Their business started during the 1980s, and they managed to establish themselves as excellent cattle ranchers and high-quality meat connoisseurs. The Snake River Farms Jerky has the following calories and nutritional information for a single 1 ounce serving:

Up to three times the monounsaturated fat of normal beef, along with high levels of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids — all considered critical parts of a healthy diet They both have a heart for their local community, so they started selling their Wagyu beef at surrounding farmers markets in Houston, TX. It didn’t take long before word got out about their high-quality, family-ranched beef. This led to countless partnerships with award-winning restaurants all over Texas. Our Five Core Flavours - South Carolina, Mapanero, Buffalo, Triple J, Scotch Bonnet Scorcher, PLUS Brisket Burnt Ends AND a Mystery Special Flavour. Every Jerky Lovers Dream!Don’t get me wrong, I love the deep marbling that you get with Wagyu ribeye steaks and think they are succulent and delicious. It’s just that the marbling does not transfer well during the jerky making process. When I was eating this I was reminded of the unpleasant greasiness I got the few times I tried Bacon Jerky. Chimichurri – this green sauce from Mexico is an inescapable ingredient in many meals. In short, it’s made from parsley, lime, fresh cilantro, garlic, vinegar, oil, and red pepper flakes. Chimichurri is ideally paired with steak, which is why seasoning wagyu jerky with it seems like a great idea. If you like a fresh yet smoky meat flavor, you won’t be able to stop with the chimichurri wagyu. My son said the concept of Wagyu jerky was extremely confusing but he liked the flavor and texture. While I did not like the oiliness he described it as “buttery jerky”. For some people, the flavors may be too much, but for others, they’re excellent. If you’re not a fan of the classics and prefer to have some variety, the Perky Jerky wagyu will be a perfect choice. Sea salt and pepper – this is a classic seasoning combination, but it can bring a lot of flavor and excitement to jerky. You can’t go wrong with a salt and pepper combo, so this kind of jerky may be perfect for lovers of simplicity,

The other nutritional consideration is that the jerky has two types of added sugar (brown and cane). While the jerky only has 3g of carbs per serving a lot of folks will tell you that since there is added sugars this is not a keto friendly jerky. My daughter liked the sweetness of the jerky and was a massive fan of the tenderness. She said that she doesn’t like most jerky because of how tough and chewy it is but the texture on this jerky was perfect.The curing process involves using salt to draw moisture from the surface of the beef, while the flavour from spices and vinegar penetrate the pores of the meat to create a delicious mouth-watering flavour. Once the beef has been marinated it's then dehydrated in specially designed jerky ovens which create a dry heat to draw any remaining moisture from the meat. Once dehydrated, the jerky is sliced into thin blades of beef using state-of-the-art slicers before being sealed for freshness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment