276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ty Kiwi Kiwi Beanie Boo 15cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Peanut was one of the original seven Beanie Boos that were released in the UK. All the original first release Beanie Boos were retired and replaced with eight redesigned Beanie Boos, which didn’t include Peanut. Instead, Bubblegum the Koala was renamed Kooky and a pink lemur appeared with the Bubblegum name alongside a Bush Baby called Cleo. Did you ever imagine you’d hug an elephant? With Peanut the Elephant, you can! And its silky loose beanbag body and mohair make it even more squishy! This one’s a region-specific UK model, making it rare elsewhere! I’m sorry if I missed anyone off the list! These were my personal top 10 rare/harder-to-find Beanie Boos. Bubblegum was part of the very first UK release of Beanie Boos. He was later discontinued, redesigned slightly and renamed Kooky. Those with the original Bubblegum name are very rare. 6. Peanut

Ty Warner didn’t focus only on wild and pet animal plushies! Take Henna the Ostrich, for example! It’s fluffy, multi-colored, and has detailed, glittery beaks and feet. But what makes it even rarer is its bird theme, heart tags, and feet. So, this one’s a collector’s favorite! If you want a spooky, Halloween-themed doll, then MWMT’s White Ghost is the one for you! This one’s rare because of its soft, fleece-like fabric, glittery eyelashes, and sewed mouth. But it’s a retired piece, and there are no first-edition copies. So, it’s a bit difficult to get!

Waddles was one of the original seven Beanie Boos. The later versions of Waddles were quite common, but the very first variation is really hard to get hold of. Today I’ve been filming for today’s Vlogmas video, which will be released a little bit later on. I have also been adding more of your Beanie requests, so look out for those! Get elephants with pink ears and trunk tips for a rare, original make. The all-gray models might be new and cheaper. 2. New MWMT’s Christmas Dog Now the difference between this first edition version of Slush and the newer variations of Slush are the ears. Newer Slush Beanie Boos have blue inner ears and the first version’s inner ears are white. The underside of his tail is also white compared to the newer versions which have a blue tip. 2. Rasmus

And the store doesn’t even make it now! So, it has less than 100 models in circulation, making it a rare beanie boo! Another one of the original seven, Coconut again isn’t that hard to find, but the first version of Coconut is a lot rarer. Loy was a Japanese exclusive Beanie Boo. He isn’t “rare” as such, but as he was only released in Japan, he is a little harder to find in the West.I’m not sure whether I can actually consider T-Bone a “rare” Beanie Boo as such, but he is certainly harder to find than most, especially for a low price and in good condition. Later, another Peanut Beanie Boo elephant appeared, but he is not considered one of the original seven. You all might have seen a common squishy beanie boo with small eyes, fur, and nails. Well, the rare ones also have the same features, but those are a bit larger and glossier. But apart from that, you’ll also see some extra traits as follows:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment