276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hornby R1248 Santa's Express Train Set, Various & - Pack of 12 R910 Fishplates

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The perfect set whether it's a gift or a Christmas decoration, bring the magic of christmas to your home with this Christmas train set. Create a whole festive scene for your Hornby Santa Express to journey through, with a Christmas tree, a set of miniature Christmas market figures, and Santa Claus himself, complete with visitors and a pile of presents.

The Hornby Santa's Express Christmas Train Set includes a OO Gauge (1:76 Scale) railway oval track layout designed to fit a space of 92cm x 77cm. With this amazing Christmas train set you can create a whole new set of magical memories for the whole family to enjoy for years to come. The soft, mid-green needles are gentle on little fingers and have a low drop rate (when watered regularly). Here at Hornby, we like to keep this tradition going and this Santa's Express Train Set does exactly that! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Join Elite Reward today and earn up to 10% points back with Elite Reward - Our exclusive membership service from GAME. Love this train set however as I say controller only works for 5min at a time then doesn’t work for next half hour.

Railroad models are carefully designed to be less easily damaged yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries. This spritely little engine, with its seasonal livery, is more than capable of pulling such an important train around the base of your Christmas tree, delivering seasonal cheer on the oval of track included in the set. Whether it's the ideal gift or a vintage Christmas decoration, celebrate this season with this Santa's Express Train Set. This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life. Train and track is excellent, controller however is so temperamental that I would sent it back however this would then mean my son not able to play with his birthday present while I wait on an exchange!Grown in the UK, fresh from Christmas tree farms, reducing your carbon footprint and environmental impact.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment