276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Clot Thickens: The enduring mystery of heart disease

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And this generates excessive rates of intracellular free radicals because endothelium, unlike muscle, is not EVOLVED to perform such a large rate of ATP production using FAs rather than glucose as cellular input/substrate.

Thickens – Podcast – Podtail The Plot Thickens – Podcast – Podtail

The designers of the calculator could see that cholesterol made little difference, which is at least honest. I think Smartersig is trying to identify those “causes” that provide the highest Risk of causing heart disease in many people.Rather than accept that any ill effects could follow from the “vaccine” which is supposed to purely beneficial, the first doctor diagnosed psychosis! In essence, the trial investigators changed the definition required to diagnose a myocardial infarction to achieve statistical significance.

THICKENS | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary THE PLOT THICKENS | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

In short, it is not remotely controversial to say that blood clots represent the final event, the thing that kills you.This world view was authoritative and intuitive; it was supported by the Church (which tended to burn people who disagreed with it publicly), and thanks to great mathematical ingenuity it had been “kludged” to give almost the right predictions of eclipses, etc. A calcified plaque is normally quite stable, in that it is unlikely to rupture and cause a major obstructive blood clot to form. If we don’t find a way of neutralising the evil that is abroad, including the PHC, our way of life will be destroyed. The overwhelming majority of people supports what their governments are doing and they are getting more numerous and more supportive, not less by getting vaccinated and supporting it afterwards. What are the ramifications for coronary calcium scans that tie higher calcified calcium in the arteries to a higher risk of CVD?

The Clot Thickens - Dr Malcolm Kendrick - Columbus Publishing

While Brownlee’s hypothesis for origin of the complications of diabetes are nearly universally accepted, his (lab’s) work on CVD seems not only ignored, but largely unread/unrecognized or rejected. Newly arrived in Los Angeles, Pam learns underground filmmaking at UCLA and sings backup for some of the biggest musical acts of the 60s. Many moons ago, when I was a medical student at Aberdeen, I was briefly taught cardiology by Dr Elspeth Smith. Laying that admittedly complex issue to one side for the moment, and trying to keep things concrete, rather than abstract, the inescapable fact is that many, many, different factors can increase the risk of/cause cardiovascular disease.They are not curious, nor evidently capable, to develop a full systemic understanding of the biological “systems” involved. New Zealand had a chance to elect a party with the leader that promised to end the Covid insanity and they re-elected Jacinda Ardern. Exploring the truth about cholesterol – the apparently tried, and convicted, cause of millions of deaths from heart disease – with billions spent each year on lowering cholesterol with diet and drugs.

heart disease, with Malcolm Kendrick The true causes of heart disease, with Malcolm Kendrick

We most commonly get dietary fructose as half of the sucrose (table sugar) molecule, or as high fructose corn syrup, which is 55% fructose.Any mention of endothelia and/or blood vessels or blockages always does, but I have to read stuff like this to find out if there’s something else I can be doing. In the second scenario, the majority needs to be convinced that the governments are being controlled and that what they are doing is wrong (obviously even harder) so the governments would be overthrown electing new governments. Because I would imagine that cholesterol is not that easy to crystallise, I tried to look up crystallisation of cholesterol in the lab, but all I found was references to various biological processes. Higher blood pressure is surely a sign that the body is trying to help the flow of blood around the body, including of course the brain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment