276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Allkeys 16x60 High Definition Monocular Telescope and Quick Smartphone Holder,2020 Newest Waterproof Monocular,Day & Low Night Vision,BAK4 Prism for Wildlife Bird Watching Hunting

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note that I chose to modify channel A on this board which is the Left channel to stay with the convention of having the Right channel be the positive side of the bridged amplifier. I had it all working with my LED test loads but once I moved the new circuit down to the Crestron amp in the rack and wired it up, I found the circuit starting behaving unpredictably. With these combined it was trivial to throw together some code on the Arduino that runs any time Cresnet gets power. I have a beefy Panamax power-strip that has built in 12V trigger support already, so I plugged the laptop power supply into that and plugged that into the Cresnet power socket. Once just after the full moon was up and a second time right as the full moon was pretty much right overhead.

From memory the Takahashi 22x60 although one of the best 60mm binoculars in the world have a smaller apparent field than the Ross. Its massive twin toroidal power transformers feature MOH cores for maximum efficiency, with bifilar windings directing pure, continuous power to each of the eight stereo amplifier modules. The Stoat is generally brown with white under but goes all -white in the winter except for the tail which is black as if dipped in ink. Curious if this Henry Matchbox model will work for what you described, or will only the newer Matchbox HD work?There are so many western corporations operating in China these days that they can't avoid giving away their quality control techniques. At first I put together the circuit with a mosfet, having just succesfully implemented an LED controller in a Tetris Light using the same technique of an ESP8266 controlling a mosfet (though that one faded in and out very nicely — this would just be a hard on or off.

This accuracy does not surprise me as Ross worked to fine tolerances in their military and other work. This picture shows the green board version of a 16x60 board which was my prototype where the yellow board version has a slightly different layout and component naming. This is not only a more expensive and time consuming modification, but removing the relays prevents short circuit protection from kicking in and could lead to the amp frying itself. You also need a cable that has on one end the mating XLR connector and on the other end breaks out the "hot" and "cold" pins to separate RCA cables. Now it's been working for years this way until recently when the Amp would just power off randomly while use.

Practical Machinist is the easiest way to learn new techniques, get answers quickly and discuss common challenges with your peers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment