276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buffy Complete Season 1-7 - 20th Anniversary Edition [DVD] [2017]

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This reduces the running time of each episode by about two minutes (not counting the "scenes from previous episodes"). A two-disc set that contains eight Sunnydale-related episodes: "The Pack", "Halloween", "Passion", "The Wish", "Helpless", "Fear, Itself", "Hush" and "Same Time, Same Place", as well as a short supplemental featurette. And finally, for Season Seven (Discs 34-39), there’s an audio commentary on Lessons by Joss Whedon and David Solomon; an audio commentary on Selfless by David Solomon and Drew Goddard; an audio commentary on Conversations with Dead People by Nick Mark, Jane Espenson, Drew Goddard, Danny Strong, and Tom Lenk; an audio commentary on The Killer in Me by David Solomon and Drew Z. The small booms when a vampire turns to turn, the larger explosions, all sound good, but would sound better with surround and a subwoofer to help round out the low end.

com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Note: Our refurbished grades - Pristine, Very Good and Good - are solely based on the cosmetic condition of the phone. Popularizing a particular genre of TV horror, which involved young adults and/or 20-somethings being put into supernatural situations, it was the beginning of a trend that continues to this day. The episodes are: 'When She Was Bad', 'Some Assembly Required', 'School Hard', 'Inca Mummy Girl', 'Reptile Boy', 'Halloween', 'Lie to Me', 'The Dark Age', 'What's My Line: Part 1', 'What's My Line: Part 2', 'Ted', 'Bad Eggs', 'Surprise', 'Innocence', 'Phases', 'Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered', 'Passion', 'Killed By Death', 'I Only Have Eyes for You', 'Go Fish', 'Becoming: Part 1' and 'Becoming: Part 2'.In addition to that, all DVD releases, despite being Region 4 are in NTSC, so the frame rate is also 24 frames per second. So in that regard, unless you want the physical bonus material there's nothing here that you haven't already seen. For die-hard fans of the show who already own The Chosen Collection, there really isn’t much here worth upgrading for, unless you must absolutely have every release or if you just want the swag (I doubt many folks would). One of four The Slayer Collection releases, each concentrating on a cool character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this DVD takes a look at wicked Wicca Willow.

This version of the series is a remaster of the series in HD produced by the studio 20th Century Fox against the wishes of original production team. This featured Boris Johnson as the guest host, and the first words out of his mouth is a complaint that the Conservative Opposition was “being grotesquely let down by the media”. Season 2 episodes are: 'When She Was Bad', 'Some Assembly Required', 'School Hard', 'Inca Mummy Girl', 'Reptile Boy', 'Halloween', 'Lie to Me', 'The Dark Age', 'What's My Line?In other instances the 16:9 aspect ratio shows goofs in frame like crew members or filming equipment on screen. Season 5 episodes are: 'Buffy Vs Dracula', 'Real Me', 'The Replacement', 'Out of My Mind', 'No Place Like Home', 'Family', 'Fool for Love', 'Shadow', 'Listening to Fear', 'Into the Woods', 'Triangle', 'Checkpoint', 'Blood Ties', 'Crush', 'I Was Made to Love You', 'The Body', 'Forever', 'Intervention', 'Tough Love', 'Spiral', 'The Weight of the World' and 'The Gift'. In every generation there is a chosen one… she alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. In the event that your item is damaged and is insured, I will provide you with the necessary information for you to state a claim with the USPS for you to follow up with.Dialogue is clear and generally well-balanced with some pockets of drop-offs early on in the series, but overall this may have been one of the last shows (at least one of the last in my memory) of the big shows that didn't have the ‘advanced' audio of six-channel surrounds. If you haven't watched through the entirety of both "Buffy" and "Angel," there will most likely be a lot of spoilers. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. There was the high school stuff like relationships and school activities, but Whedon got the chance to not only work outside the conventional storytelling norms on occasion but handled them all pretty well.

With this time marker being ticked off, it was only a matter of time before it was celebrated somehow, and it has been with the usual retrospective ephemera; some books, some occasional ensemble reunions (usually partial), and a boxed set of the show was recently released once more…with feeling! In Nordic Region 2 countries Netflix streams those seasons in 4:3 ratio, despite the local DVDs being in widescreen. Other shows with supernatural themes have had an inherent curiosity and popular following associated to them, but Buffy was different from the others, in that it handled basic storytelling and character exposition so well and the main character so identifiable, that there's a reason why people remember it to this day.Thus the Region 1 DVD plays the video at the same speed as the American broadcasts (which is the speed at which the show was filmed), while the Region 2 and 4 DVDs plays the video at the slightly faster speed that was used during the original British broadcasts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment