276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Best Bi Short Stories: Bisexual Fiction

£6.565£13.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn't let myself use the label until I'd actually slept with a girl, which happened when I was 22, but the signs were there early on and I had been actively fantasising about it for years. They also forced me to break up with my girlfriend at the time which obviously didn’t stop me from being gay lol. Until then, I'd enjoyed two long-term heterosexual relationships but, in hindsight, I now realise I wasn't as emotionally invested in them as I have been in my relationships with women.

When people have asked me who I liked, I wasn’t being dishonest by naming females (though at the same time I was often omitting significant facts).Later the same day/week my dad brought me into his room, closed the door, and proceeded to tell me why being who I am was not okay. A year or two later she even got a tattoo that incorporated a rainbow and said that I was part of the reason she chose it.

I go to church and I have friends at my school that go to the same church so I didn’t want to tell them. It is with hope that the work I am currently undertaking, from the YouTube channel I co-founded to the book I am writing on bisexual men, that I can do exactly that and will touch the lives of even more people. So happy to see progress in the world and meet people with good stories but mine was certainly not a good one.

This erasure of the identity in the media means representation of the bisexual community is slim-to-none. Thus, it only measured one part of attraction under artificial laboratory conditions and may not be reflective of someone’s full experience of sexual orientation. I'd kind of always liked women but the way I felt about them vs how I felt about men felt a little different, so I just brushed it off.

Understanding that no one is going to ever give you "officially bi for life" sticker is also important.I was caught by my highschool girlfriends mom and she forced me to tell my parents or else I couldn’t see her anymore so obviously I did and when I did my mom was devastated. Figuring out how to find chaste friendships with the same sex, or how to deal with situations of temptation, are areas where we have a lot in common with our more exclusively same-sex attracted brothers and sisters.

Honestly, without that chance I’m not sure I would have realised I was queer and it was okay that I didn’t know for my whole life. She took it really well and said she’d never look at me differently and that my sexuality didn’t change her love for me.As a parent, I definitely want to know when my kids read books about the Holocaust so that I can be sure to answer their questions. I already had these kinds of feelings subconsciously before I came here, because I remember one night when I slept with Jacque I could not contain myself, I was so curious to see her body, which she always kept hidden from me and which I had never seen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment