276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI B525 2017 -4G 300Mbps, CAT 6, mobile WiFi Router, NOT UK warranty stock

£35.5£71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hey, I managed to flash 11.182.61.00.778 version to my Huawei B525s as well however I am struggling to make it act as a bridge router. I am trying to connect to the the root router which is also a B525s-23a one. Wondering if such thing is possible? Thanks I wonder if the delay is because there isn't an equivalent of a send button on a standard wired handset and the delay is the router waiting for a key press. CA_1A-3A-7A, CA_1A-3A-8A, CA_1A-3A-20A, CA_1A-3C, CA_1A-7A-20A, CA_1A-7C, CA_3A-7A-8A, CA_3A-7A-20A, CA_3A-7A-28A, CA_3A-7A-38A, CA_3A-20A-32A, CA_3C-7A, CA_3C-20A, CA_7A-20A-38A I Routerens Brugerflade ændrer du routerens indstillinger fx netværksnavn og adgangskode til WiFi-netværket.

The EU’s multiple failures are due to a deeper malaise .... What malaise? The EU’s formidable immunity to the smallest amount of democracy. New Statesman Feb 2021.If that's the case and all the device is doing is looking for is signal quality then why does what I describe above work, and work every time? Make sure you connect using AC WiFi (if your device has WiFi N, you'll struggle to get more than 50 Mbps in speed tests) Thanks for all the help & advice everyone has given - unfortunately I'm still not able to get the B525 to connect at 4G+ but my B535 connects to the same Cell ID at 4G+ everytime.

As I am a a bit a dunce when it comes to networking I am a bit confused about bridging. I remember doing it years ago when I connected two routers together but when I set up the B618 last week I just connected a cable from one of it's LAN ports to the WAN port of the new Huawei Mesh wifi. I then switched off the wireless on the B618 and it all seems to be working fine. Should I have done it another way ?I have been looking into getting a 4G set-up, but struggling to see which router is going to deliver the fastest speed and most reliable signal. I feel it should be a Huawei as I have not read any bad things about this brand, but I am confused as to which model to invest in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment