276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wired-up BT 10m Telephone Extension Cable Suitable for BT and Other Networks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

for all my cables and they take about 3 weeks to deliver and never answer the phones or reply to e-mails. I must thank your staff for not only picking up the phone on a Saturday morning, but also being so incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. This includes telephone connectors and adapters to extend access to multiple leads and telephone extension cables to expand the reach, enabling a landline to be positioned further away. Leads came back today and they're great - will definitely use you again and recommend you to my friends - very impressive service and quality - you lot are the best - what you do is pretty unique.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). We have used Leads Direct on various occasions for all sorts of weird and wonderful leads that we use in the telecoms industry.Without this extra pair inside the lead, any Digital Telephone System Handset will not be compatible with standard 4-way extension leads. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Everything looks cool - I'll spend the day tomorrow re-arranging the studio and installing the new leads. BT flat cable design allows for the cable to be trailed along skirting boards or under carpets easily, ideal for extending an existing 6 wire (6P6C) BT Extension.All the information gathered is anonymous and we only use it to improve your experience on our site. Telephone Cable : CW1308 Internal Grade Low smoke and Fume Cable CW1308 cable is mainly designed for internal telecom systems and low-level signalling applications. The extension socket should be wired to the master socket in the following format; terminal 2 to 2, 3 to 3 and 5 to 5. As this is an outdoor kit, the cable can be run externally, two brick buster plates are supplied with the kit which c over drilled brickwork where a cable enters or exits the exterior of a building.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment