276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AVA Master P80 Pressure Washer, High Power Jet Washer For Car Washing, Garden & Patio Cleaning, 160 Bar 600 L/H 2800 W, Incl Zero-Force Gun, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance & Foam Cannon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bar is a measurement of how high the pressure is when the water is leaving the nozzle, the "velocity" of the water. Liters per hour to show much water goes through the pressure washer each hour, and the amount of "mass" of water that is leaving the nozzle. Watt is the amount of electrical energy used by the motor and pump. the evolution series is designed with a focus on user-friendliness. The Evolution P80 pressure washer has a long-lasting 4-cylinder metal pump for durability and performance. It is stable due to its front support, low center of gravity, and our “follow me” hose reel. The P80 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle in front for carrying. The foam cannon which comes with it isn’t great as many have noticed, however I use it with my gloss rinse product after rinsing and find it perfectly adequate for that job. year warranty is fine but only if the machine works to begin with to then go wrong to need warranty cover. AVA high-pressure washers have an identifier which describes the power of the motor in the machine. This ranges from P30 to P90 with the power of the machine increasing as you move up the range.

Bar is a measurement for how high the pressure is when the water is leaving the nozzle, the "velocity" of the water. Liters per hour to show much water goes though the pressure washer each hour, the amount or "mass" of water that is leaving the nozzle. Watt is the amount of electrical energy used by the motor and pump. Spent most of yesterday cleaning the garden and the power is epic. Having the short gun is handy and a good variety of spray patterns out of the box. The extending lance is great for cleaning patios particularly if you are tall. However, the Evolution does require some assembly, whereas the Master is pretty much ready to go straight out of the box. The Master is also slightly smaller in size for storage and transport, and a little easier to disassemble and service when required. If you blow a fuse, you certainly put too high a load on your circuit, this can cause permanent damage to wiring.AVA Evolution has long-lasting metal pumps; 4 and 6 cylinders for durability and performance, a low center of gravity, and our "follow-me" hose reel that fits up to 20 m hose. It is also equipped with a tool tray for easy placement of nozzles. If the machine is very close to maximum power requirements, 10 volt voltage drop will cause problems. With the Master series, there is a focus on user-friendliness. This machine has a long-lasting 4-cylinder metal pump for durability and performance. It is extremely stable due to extendable front support, low center of gravity, and our “follow me” hose reel. Ava have had their issues, a few people on social media detailing groups report issues on a few. Probably wont matter if they have good comms

Bar is a measurement of how high the pressure is when the water is leaving the nozzle, the "velocity" of the water. Liters per hour to show how much water goes through the pressure washer each hour, and the amount of "mass" of water that is leaving the nozzle. Watt is the amount of electrical energy used by the motor and pump.A wide range of optional accessories will make most outdoor washing operations finish like a dream. Less throwaway, and more focus on maintenance of solid products is simply a good environmental measure. We constantly strive to improve on Environmentally Friendly Design. Together with the Customer’s Right to Maintenance, this results in reduced maintenance costs and an extended Consumer Guarantee. For anybody who hasn’t realised both the master series and the evolution series share the same internals so there is no difference in that aspect.

The Master was designed to get rid of all the old problems pressure washers had: tilting and falling over, cheap plastic water filters, and stiff unruly hoses. These issues, and more, are a thing of the past with an AVA master. Get right to it, get cleaning, and get the satisfaction of a job well done.The Master series from AVA is designed to be extremely user-friendly and comes with a long-lasting 4-cylinder metal pump which offers durability and brilliant performance. The machine is extremely stable thanks to an extendable front support, not to mention a low centre of gravity. One of AVA's most useful features, the “follow-me” hose reel, is also included. The Master P80 offers terrific power just when you need it and will happily blast away all types of dirt to be found on a car or even domestically such as a patio or alike. Then there are some fuses that are "slow". These are designed so that if a motor uses more power for a small moment, i.e. just at the start-up moment, the fuse continues works perfectly fine. Such fuses are typically used in laundry rooms where the washing machine is connected and in circuit that are designed for outdoor use, a garage or the like. So if you struggle with the fuse blowing, look in the fuse box to see if you have a slow fuse. The ideas were plenty when we started with market surveys in 2014. One year later Swantech AS was founded and we began to fully focus on developing the AVA brand. The Zoom Lance, the Follow-Me Hose Reel, the stability of the machines and the quality giving a longer lifespan is just the beginning.” This causes differences in voltage, so while some of us get over 230 volt, other are closer to 220 or lower. If you have had a pressure washer in the past which delivered at your scope, consider keeping the same or higher power for your new one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment