276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk 256GB microSDXC card for Nintendo Switch consoles up to 100 MB/s UHS-I Class 10 U3

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The average first party Nintendo Switch game sits at around 6.7GB (though there are outliers on either side of that figure), so it's fairly easy to work out which size you need based on your current or future library. Indie games are tend to be far smaller, so there's wiggle room here as well. Yes, I do know, but that is only true in general. Here, the actual truth is different. Both Nintendo and the third party publishers/developers stand to gain absolutely nothing from gamers having to constantly buy extra storage.

SD Card Into A Nintendo Switch - TheGamer How To Insert A Micro SD Card Into A Nintendo Switch - TheGamer

JaxonH"The only device on the market that offers something close to what you describe is Xbox One, and even it will not let you choose where to install on the spot." All in all, not a good value proposition. It's a better value to just let people expand the flash memory through microSD cards.Woosh193 A few years later.. you’re absolutely right! I have a 256 Gb micro SD now. There are so many incredible indies, Sayonara Wild Hearts being one of my favorites As for space requirements of GC virtual console the games tended to be 1.5GB per disk maximum most games never used the full disk and only a handful ever had multiple disks.

SanDisk 100MBs MicroSDXC Card for Nintendo Switch - 256GB

This is a paid advertisment by Nintendo Life. Take that however you want to. I just thought everyone here should know the full information. I won't come anywhere close to filling 32gb since I buy physical for all retail games. I find it odd how widely expanding the memory is viewed as a necessity That the other parties show no interest in a Switch-like/portable product is completely beside the point and highly irrelevant to the discussion. rjejr"It is when the external get fulls and you are sitting there having to move stuff onto your empty internal by hand, which is slower than it should be." I do know that I use 512gb SD on Wii U for GC/Wii games and 200gb on 3DS and have never noticed any issues in games (or otherwise, despite potential scenarios others warned against). The only thing I've ever noticed is on the 3DS, now that I have like 180gb used of the 235gb available after formatting, sometimes it takes an extra second for all the menu icons to load.Not sure why anyone would ever need more than a 64 GB card. Until the Switch eshop goes down like 10 years from now you can just delete one game to make room for another if you're running out of space.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment