276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's very easy to clean and even when the cats had the runs it coped really well and the cats loved to use it. Formulated with a moisture-activated, all-natural fragrance, this highly absorbent litter guarantees total odour control. This listing offers a warehouse-damaged product with compromised packaging and potential slight product loss if bagged loosely. Providing total odour control, this Clean 'N' Tidy cat litter caters for the needs of both cats and their owners.

This fantastic litter features moisture activated botanical essenses for long lasting odour control, is chemical free being made from 100% natural materials and allows quick and easy waste removal. If you are wanting a cat litter that clumps well with no crumbling/falling apart , so it is easier to clean .They also appreciate that it does the job well and that it leaves the rest of the litter very clean.

Some mention that there is very little tracking, while others say that it seems to track everywhere despite using litter tray mat and also sticks to socks. I have used this cat litter for many many years - it was the best but now it has now changed and is appalling! Until now we had no accidents with poo on paws or fur (the cat is long-haired) so I assume it works good for her as well.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I bought some cheap cat litter from Aldi and it was horrible got on cats paws and it didn't clump right and it stunk my cat really didn't like this stuff . The robust clumping action lasts up to four times longer than alternatives, facilitating quick and hassle-free waste removal. The litter itself is very fine granules like sand which is perfect when scooping out any solid waste as the dry bits of litter just fall through the scoop so none of the litter is wasted unlike all the other cat litters i have used over the years.

Doesn't clump well, now a very large granule size where it was fine granule and no longer masks smells so absolutely stinks. Some mention that it lasts a long time, clumps are easy to remove and also very good odour, while others say that it gets trodden everywhere as the grit sticks to cats paws.Our aim is to dispatch all items within the allocated dispatch times (Same day/24 hour/48 hour dispatch). This is the best litter we have found, very little dragged out of the litter tray compared to other products. What's more, this clumping cat litter is also gentle on a cat's paws and will not stick to them only to be walked around the house.

dust-free, our products reduce ‘paw prints’ and provide optimum performance for a fraction of the effort - a happy cat and a happy home.Clean ‘N’ Tidy Multi Cat Litter by Sharples Pet provides maximum clumping action and is 99% dust free for less mess on paws and floors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment