276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum - 50 ml

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now I'm only a few weeks here member (after I was for years unregistered but loyal reader) and already 4 fragrances and various filling on the way to me Got out of the queue, grabbed the scent and now I call it "MY"...I would call it a "year-round scent"...wearable in the office as the flowers won't kill you...First Date scent...Girls' night scent...Cinema scent...warm summer nights scent...quite an allrounder in my opinion... First, the fragrance itself: I can only smell the top note for a moment - I could do without it. But I don't need to torture myself through, so that's fine with me. As you know, I love jasmine, which appears here very gently, only to fall into a cuddly vanilla bed at the end. There I was...standing at a rather long queue and sniffed my way through several strips of cardboard. And that's when I remembered my wrist, so I sniffed it too...hellooooohoooo?! What was that perfume again?! Oh yes...that Lilane...that initial floral scent that made me shy away at first seemed to have vanished...what remained was an elegant scent of gardenia with...jasmine? I love jasmine...but I smell the gardenia more out, I know the flower from my mother, she is a "green thumb" as they say and this plant adorns your terrace. Later the smell becomes creamy with a touch of tart? I don't know what it is, but it keeps this scent in balance, so that it doesn't completely fall over into the flowery, sweet...

Personally I always wear the scent in between, I have no special season for which I would only recommend it. Lancome Hypnose will always be worn by me and as I will wear it in all weather conditions in the future, it has just pushed my previous signature scent (The Different Company pue eVe / just pure) if not off the throne, then in any case to the side - I will now observe this over the rest of the summer. I would not have thought that this was possible and certainly not from a fragrance I thought I already knew... I got to know the scent through my girlfriend, which I noticed very positively. I like the bottle with its interesting shape and its purple liquid very much. Was in the perfumery the other day and discovered the bottle hidden in a rather awkward corner just below...next to...I guess...other fragrances that are not so "in" anymore and asked me how purple EdP smells? Well...briefly sprayed on my wrist, mask lifted, sniffed it... "boa neee" thought, mask down again...continued with the shoppingAs a result, after dinner I asked myself why I could smell the jasmine bush from the other end of the garden and at some point I started to smell paranoidly at the flowers right behind me, although I actually know that they do not smell of jasmine... Until one day I realized that it was ME who smelled so wonderfully soft like jasmine ;-) This unfolds in warm temperatures apparently much more. Yesterday evening, despite 22 degrees and sunshine, I decided to wear Lancome Hypnosis because we wanted to spend a special evening together - due to Corona at our home on the terrace.

If you had asked me until yesterday - and I have been wearing it for years with great pleasure: For me, this is a floral vanilla cuddly scent - perfect for the cold season.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment