276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ApHogee Two Step Protein Treatment 473ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once I saw how much my hair benefited from some protein, I started incorporating it into my routine more often. I remained afraid of really ‘strong’ protein treatments though. Yet, I continued to find myself in moisture overload fairly frequently when using more mild protein treatments. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend learning your hair type and how your hair type impacts what products you should use. If you fall under Scenario 2, you most likely are in desperate need of a protein treatment, sis! Your protein to moisture ratio is low and you should consider using a protein treatment. My hair used to be a complete disaster. Greasy roots, split ends, flat, full color— I was at the point where I was like, do I just shave it off and start over!? I considered it, tbh. But then I started implementing a monthly protein treatment for hair to help reduce hair breakage and strengthen my strands and everything changed. My hair practically transformed for the better, which is why I now consider protein treatments miracle workers no matter your hair type—whether you have fine, straight hair like me or 4a, 4b, or 4c curls.

It’s free from parabens, phthalates, and sulfates that might make your hair get worse. Fortunately, this Olaplex treatment doesn’t cause damage to hair when used. Where to Buy Is too weak or fine to take a perm, bleach, straightener or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service) Taking care of your hair also comes in different levels and stages. To look your best, you don’t have to go after the latest trending styles or colors. Apply enough ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend for even distribution. Natural hair has to dry a certain way and be handled delicately; many testimonials can be found with individuals that handled their hair too roughly with the treatment in which led them to experience more damage. 2. How often should you do a protein treatment?

Fortunately, there are a lot of brands out there that can help you achieve the best results. A good example is the two brands that we’re writing on. A protein hair treatment also helps protect styles in humidity and is recommended as a regimen for dryness and the ends of long hair. With ApHogee’s protein treatment, you can rejuvenate your hair and restore its health and bounce. Directions for use

If you’re reading this Aphogee vs Olaplex article, you are looking to compare one of the best smart bonders and protein treatments in the market. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment has been used by salons for years as a service which provides more effective and longer lasting results than any single step treatment or intensive conditioner. This unique treatment is formulated with activated proteins and magnesium which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. Hair breakages is drastically reduced for 4-6 weeks following use. If you're ready to give at-home protein treatments a try, a specific regimen must be followed. "You want to shampoo well first," Wright says. "Then, apply the protein treatment and place your hair under a plastic cap so it can truly penetrate the hair follicle." And if you have one at your disposal, Wright suggests sitting under a heated dryer for about 30 minutes to further reap the benefits. From there, you can rinse and condition as normal. However, don't rush into styling the day of. Parks advises staying away from hot tools as a way for the hair shaft to truly absorb the formula without disruption. Your hair type should factor into the protein treatment you choose. Not all treatments will work for all hair types, despite what the label says. This treatment is geared towards naturals who are suffering from extreme hair damage. Examples include:

Aphogee vs Olaplex: Are they Different?

TL/DR: the Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment for natural hair, if you haven’t heard, is a game changer. Also, Olaplex isn’t just for damaged hair. You can also use it on virgin hair as it can help you maintain its health and keep it in good condition. The brand behind Olaplex also hints at using protein and moisture treatments after using their product. This is because they’re widely different. Apply Two-Step Protein Treatment by “scrunching” through the hair until completely saturated. DO NOT COMB THROUGH HAIR. Even coverage throughout the hair is important! Be sure to protect eyes. If product gets into eyes, follow directions on for rinsing.

Olaplex is a recognized name in the world of hair care. Their Olaplex No. series is the most popular hair treatment on the market today. These products are very effective and have been known to do good things to damaged hair. However, it’s important to remember that hair is dead cells. Unlike our skin, it’s not a living organ. If damage happens to our hair, our hair cannot regenerate or heal itself. This question tends to go under heavy scrutiny because many naturalistas have a different answer based on the condition of their unique head of hair. To eliminate all confusion, protein treatments–especially deep treatments–should be done every 4 to 6 weeks. Human hair can be put through some challenges, particularly if you use chemical treatments on them. Despite advancements in other areas, hair colors and dyes still typically use harsh chemicals that can damage the hair.

If you’re treating damaged hair, you’ll want to avoid chemicals that can cause further problems. Formaldehyde, isopropyl alcohol, parabens, silicones and sulfates all should be eliminated from your haircare product selection. Yes, you can use Olaplex after or with a protein treatment. A lot of people have tried it without any side effects so you should be okay if you decide to use mix them. The product is ideal for color-treated or permed hair. As evident from the name, the product includes a step one product called Amino Acids Blend and a step two product called the Protective Moisturizer. Olaplex will get into broken hair bonds and renew them. Bonds are where the keratin fibers that make up your hair are.

Damage from chemical processing may be heavier over some areas of the head than others. This may be due to uneven application of product, varying textures of hair or varying processing times across the head.

Aphogee Moisturizer & Two-Step Protein Treatment For Hair

It’s important not to overtreat your hair, as protein treatments can damage your hair with overuse. Only do protein treatments when your hair needs it, and always allow for at least a week between treatments. Simply put, our hair is composed of up to 95% of keratin proteins (located in the cortex) that provide strength and elasticity to our curls and coils. Without protein, our hair would be limp and lifeless. The second step of the treatment (Balancing Moisturizer) is not curly girl method approved, if that matters to you. As I rinse this out of my hair, my hair physically feels stronger/more durable but not stiff or tangly. I use it no more than once a month. Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer, with high airflow.(Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment