276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Estee Lauder,30 ml (Pack of 1) Lau Doubl W St Place Mu 2W1 Dawn

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is no one “ estee lauder desert beige equivalent.” Depending on your skin tone, you may find a better match in a different brand or shade. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Vs L’oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation

This week’s colors are both light-medium peaches, as seen in Estee Lauder 1W2 Sand and Estee Lauder 2W1 Dawn. A soft beige is the ideal medium of 1W2 Sand, whereas a light medium of 2W1 Dawn is ideal medium of 2W1 Dawn. The shades are part of the Double Wear Stay-in-Place Matte Refillable Powder Foundation line and contain 0.42 ounces of liquid. It is recommended that Estee Lauder 1W2 Sand be used for medium to light skin tones, whereas it is also recommended that Estee Lauder 2W1 Dawn be used for light to medium skin tones. Estee Lauder Desert Beige Equivalent Estée Lauder éélevels are available in a variety of colors ranging from 1 (the lightest) to 6 (the deepest). As a result, the undertone is indicated by a letter. In addition to C, W, and N, there are neutral undertones (no predominant undertones). The depth of color is the last digit of color (for example, 1 is lighter than 2). Estee Lauder’s Honey Bronze has a warm undertone. This means that it will work best for people with yellow or gold undertones in their skin. If you have pink or red undertones, this shade may not be the best for you.

My previous experience in fine arts did not preclude me from working in the beauty industry for nearly four years. My current role as an SEO Coordinator at an online content production company is to create digital content. It takes me a few minutes between researching and publishing our guides to make spontaneous (and sometimes chaotic) decisions about what to do with my hair. If you want a flawless complexion, you must wear Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup. This foundation’s water-light fluid formula blends smoothly into the skin to create the ultimate makeup-free feel. If you have dry skin, an Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 25 is a good choice. The Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25 has been specially designed for older and mature skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment