276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIKO Milano 3D Hydra Lipgloss 20 | Softening lip gloss for a 3D look

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The packaging is sleek and compact, making it convenient enough to carry in your purse or pocket for touch-ups on-the-go. It’s been shown to boost skin’s natural supply of antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase and catalase, giving skin a better chance of withstanding and recovering from environmental aggressors. Suits every lip size and shape I own 3 different shades of these lip glosses, every one has made my lips look juicy and plump! Founded in 1997, Kiko Milano revolutionized the world of cosmetics with a wide variety of offerings, turning beauty trends into a lifestyle with endless shades, textures, and tones. FRIENDLY REMINDER: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS THAT HELP OUT A LOT IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE FROM THEM (IT DOESN’T COST YOU ANYTHING EXTRA).

This guarantee does not only include finished products but also the latest generation raw materials, tested from 2004 onwards. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an explosive shine - and it also smells amazing! The lip gloss is available in 30 amazing colours and a variety of finishes: transparent, highly pigmented, shiny and pearly. MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 - CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 6/ RED 7), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE). A ban, valid in all EU territories, not only on the sale of final cosmetic formulations which have undergone animal testing but also products containing ingredients tested on animals outside of the European Community came into effect on March 11, 2009.I first bought one and I quickly realized how every time I had used it no matter how dry my lips were, after a few hours they'd feel as soft as if I had done a lip mask. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete and/or up-to-date. P.S If You Like This Blog Post, You Might Like My Other Makeup Skincare , Haircare And Lifestyle Reviews. Let’s follow that up with its softening and long-lasting formula that glides on with ease and doesn’t leave lips feeling sticky. The Shade 05 Pearly Pink is a light pearlescent pink with a transparent base, so it doesn’t show up pink, just a pretty sheen with all the sparkles.

It also plays helpful roles in fading discolorations, strengthening skin’s barrier, soothing skin, and helping to control oil, the latter according to supplier studies,” per Paula’s Choice. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.All in all, very pleased with this product and looking forward to trying other colors,” wrote one five-star reviewer.

Worth It I bought this in shade 08 a month ago as I heard the reviews were really good, and they were not wrong! It definitely has a good consistency as opposed to some glosses that are just a sheer, light liquid that barely colors the lips. Our reviews are only here to help you save money and find affordable alternatives (dupes) to expensive products.MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE). Kiko lipgloss bought from feel unique I love the shade of this lipgloss it goes perfect with my makeup. INGRIEDIENTS: POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, TRIISODECYL TRIMELLITATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL (ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL), GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM SEED OIL (GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL), DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, BIDENS PILOSA EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM SEED OIL (LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL), ETHYL VANILLIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TIN OXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment