276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, 70 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Feet, Metal, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Brother CS7000X is another really excellent machine with above-average performance for not too much more than this one. This by no means takes the place of a serger, but it works great for trimming and seaming cotton fabric. Perhaps you are looking for the best sewing machine but you’re in a dilemma of choosing the better alternative between Singer 1304 vs 1306 sewing machines. With the automatic needle threader and other improved features, it comes as a decent sewing machine over its predecessors like CS7000i.

Brother CS7000X Review: For Creative Projects - HappySeam Brother CS7000X Review: For Creative Projects - HappySeam

However, on a closer look, you can spot quite some differences both in functionality and design between the two machines.I like the needle threader much more on the CS7000X and think it will last longer than the one on my CS6000i did. The Brother CS7000X sewing and quilting machine have an amazing selection of 70 different built-in stitches that are shown on the side of the machine. This helps when sewing circular items such as hems and cuffs–wrapping tubular items around this arm prevents you from accidentally stitching the two sides together.

Brother xr9550 vs cs7000x - Sewing Machine Comparison Brother xr9550 vs cs7000x - Sewing Machine Comparison

However, to thread your Brother machine using the automatic needle threader, first, lower the presser foot using its lever.The light is bright on the right side, but there are dark shadows on the left which may be distracting for some. For beginners, I usually recommend purchasing a full-size sewing machine, so you have many sewing options available. Of course, you can use your sewing machine to trace letters you’ve marked on your fabric, but this can be time-consuming and tricky for beginners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment