276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Village TWK76033GB Cordless Kettle, 1.7 Litres, 3000 W - Black

£19.395£38.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've never experienced a bad taste in tea or coffee even though that does happen with other kettles in my water area. This one still works - no leaks, no electrical issues - however it does take longer to boil, and seems to reach boiling point and keeps going for an extra 10-20 seconds or so before stopping. Nice large top opening lid , for filling with water, which due to it's design, allows any condensation to fall back into the kettle.

Preslec LTD} trading as Preslec Home Appliances are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I was eyeing other kettles but some had less than 4 star average rating and that was a little off putting.The competitor’s item must be brand new, identical in specification to ours, and offered on the same terms.

The axis rotary base allows the Bosch village kettle to be placed back on its base at any angle perfect for left and right hand used. The TWK7601GB kettle features Triple Safety Features - Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection and it is also switched-off when lifted off base.

Other products available from the brand include cookers, washing machines, fridges and dishwashers, along with garden equipment like lawnmowers and hedge trimmers. However, personal opinion here, I just like the Bosch brand and always think its worth spending a bit more on their stuff, as their appliances do tend to last and seem very well made.

which is one of the highest, and to make sure I get something that's been tested by a lot of people, I only focused on kettles with 500+ reviews. It boils quickly and quietly, it pours well (the spout looks quite big and I was worried it was going to drip, but it hasn't yet! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. There is a push button release for the lid that is away from any steam areas so you can refill right after a boil without risk of being burned (something many kettles still lack! The pouring spout is large and seems to me to have no splash when pouring into a mug (though I can't think why this should be different from other kettles but just seems so).If I had a problem with this kettle, as the spout is circular it will dribble water down the front of the kettle as you take it back from the pouring position to upright. If you think that's over the top hyperbole, then I'd respectfully suggest you don't fully grasp the level of our tea addiction. I can't report on long-term use yet but here's hoping I get at least a year or two before any problems appear. Part of the white lead can be wound inside the base; you can really only choose two lengths but the shorter option works fine for me. It has a larger circumference and I thought there had been a mistake when I saw the box because it's really quite small.

Kettle easy to use, it’s also packed with useful features to make everyday boiling faster, safer, and easier.There is a concealed heating element for less limescale build-up and also a limescale filter in spout. Water level indicator– So you never have to waste time waiting for water to boil that you don’t need. I bought this as a replacement for a slightly more expensive Morphy Richards filter kettle (that had a faulty lid that kept flipping open when boiling).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment