276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Little Party Company I Spy Camera Wedding Game - Ice Breaker Wedding Table Games, Wedding Stationary, Wedding Favours For Guests (WISGP)

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your item is damaged in transit please contact and send photo evidence and a replacement will be sent to you. All products are designed to a high standard and are sure to add that special something to your next party.

Don’t forget to include a pen or pencil along with each card so that your guests can keep track of their progress as they knock off items. Just like a classic game of I Spy, but instead of looking for objects in pictures, your guests will be keeping their eyes peeled for specific events and items at your wedding and trying to capture them with their phones or cameras. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.my sister bought hers CHEAP at Walmart and then painted them white and decorated with flowers matching her bouquet. You can easily cut them to size using a hobby/craft knife (X-Acto for example) and a metal or steel ruler - just follow the cutting guides on the templates. However, I will do everything possible to ensure that you are 100% happy with your printable purchase!

Templett is a free, online web application that gives you a wider range of editing capabilities that the standard PDF template can't do.If your budget stretches to it, you could even accompany each card with a camera to give you the added fun of getting them developed and seeing which moments have been captured. If you want your wedding photos shared on social media, include a hashtag so you can see all the fun from your wedding games.

Put your I-Spy list on each table at the reception, either by using a place card holder or simply printing multiple copies to place at each table setting. If you opt for disposable cameras, you can skip this step — just make sure everyone leaves their disposable with you, so you don't miss out.Browse our Wedding Party Printables, where you will find invitations, save the date cards, bunting, table numbers, table activities and more with all sorts of themes to fit your wedding. If your item is lost in transit a replacement will be sent to you after the postage waiting days are up to give the item time to arrive. You can make these on your own if you are a DIY bride, or purchase them with the rest of your wedding stationery. Printables:
As these products are digital printable files and as such it is impossible to tell if they have been printed or not, no refunds will be given.

Printing at home is quick, easy, low cost, and allows you to play around with colours and wording (making sure you're happy) before you decide to print many copies.Sure you'll have music, drinks, dinner, and guests to mingle with, but if you want to go the extra mile, why not add some games to the mix to entertain your guests? After purchase, you may print as many times as you wish, either for personal use or to give away as a gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment