276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nature Spell Hair Growth Shampoo 300ml – Sulphate Free Shampoo - Infused with Ayurvedic Herbs – Stimulates Healthy Hair Growth - Suitable for All Hair Types - 100% Vegan – Made in the UK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ASHWAGANDHA - Ancient Ayurvedic remedy that targets hair loss, and helps you combat free radicals from your scalp and hair follicles, thereby promoting healthy hair growth.

Nature Spell is truly a game-changer in the world of skincare! Their anti-aging and brightening skincare bundles are nothing short of amazing. The results are absolutely remarkable, and I can't praise them enough. With their carefully crafted formulations, my skin has visibly improved in texture, tone, and radiance.

Natural, Vegan and Cruelty Free

Pure & Conscientious: Our all-natural, salt-free, sulphate-free recipe stands as our pledge to nature. Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, it speaks to our ethos.

The anti-aging products have effectively reduced fine lines and wrinkles, making my skin look more youthful and vibrant. What's even more impressive is the brightening aspect of their products. My complexion has never looked so radiant and even. Nature Spell has managed to create a synergy between science and nature, and it shows in the effectiveness of their products. The Perfectly Diluted Solution for Hair Perfection Our Rosemary Oil is expertly pre-diluted with almond and sunflower oils to an ideal ratio, ensuring that you reap all the benefits without any hassle. This perfect blend is what sets us apart, making our Rosemary Oil the best on the market. However I was a bit disappointed to see that the rosewater was perfumed with fragrance rather than natural rose extract but its still nice to use. The Power of Ayurveda and Nature Spell's Commitment: Our set harnesses Ayurvedic staples: Ashwagandha for stress-induced hair fall reduction, Bhringraj for its growth-promoting properties, and Amla, a potent strengthener from the roots upwards. Paired with our scientifically-proven root-growth complex, the blend becomes an ode to both tradition and innovation.ASHWAGANDHA -Ancient Ayurvedic remedy that targets hair loss, and helps you combat free radicals from your scalp and hair follicles, thereby promoting healthy hair growth. I noticed parfum ( fragrance ) in the papya cleansing balm and stretch mark oil. I think I personally would prefer unfragranced skin care as it reduces irritation and potential allergies for my skin. Both still pleasant to use. Cleanse and revive your hair with our moisturising and stimulating Growth Complex Shampoo. Formulated with Ayurvedic herbs that originate from India and the latest scientifically-proven hair growth actives, our naturally infused shampoo fuses ancient and modern expertise to promote hair growth and strengthen strands from root to tip. Make it part of your shower time ritual to reap the rewards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment