276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 2 Fl. Oz.

£14.405£28.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But truth be told, after getting over my ego that somehow being from South East Asia protects me from the UV rays, I brought the NEUTROGENA® SHEER ZINC® Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 and NEUTROGENA® SHEER ZINC® Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 along with me on my latest vacation to Hawaii (Check out more about my trip here).

If you have had bad experiences with Silicones in the past, or suspect they are problematic then look out for the tick on the Silicone-free label. Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Sunscreen SPF 50 definitely comes in at the top of the rankings out of the ones I’ve tried.Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness. So it sounds like my dad thinks that nanoparticles generally aren’t recommended for use in leave-in skin care products for safety reasons. A lot of sunscreens offered in the US market is are not very efficient at providing you with comfortable all day wear, so I turned to Korean brands.

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc® Face is a mineral sunscreen powered by PURESCREEN® 100% zinc oxide technology so it provides superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays.Look out for the tick on the EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free from any of the 26 identified cosmetic ingredients. While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. The sunscreen will leave you feeling sticky for hours, so I can imagine how this would not be a good it for someone with oily skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment