276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop! Vinyl - The Simpsons - Glowing Mr. Burns 1162

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We see good old Homer walking home out of obligation after having had one too many Duff beers. Then, he encounters a strange, glowing green alien who wants to deliver peace and love. Mr. Burns' great-great-grandmother's sister-in-law's brother's fourth great-grandson is Homer Simpson. According the Simpsons Uncensored Family Album, Burns bought Springfield's gas and electric company when he was in his twenties. This may be the same electric company mentioned in Who Shot Mr. Burns?. DC Comics: Bane (DC Universe) | Brainiac | General Zod | Goons | Harley Quinn (DC Universe) | Joker (DC Universe) | Lex Bots | Lex Luthor | Riddler | Scarecrow (DC Universe) | Two-Face (DC Universe)

It seems that everyone in Springfield is destined to have a go at being the next in line for Monty’s enormous fortune. The original, and the best, attempt at this storyline came from season five. Radioactive waste ● Springfield Nuclear Power Plant softball team ● Smilin' Joe Fission ● Plant Operations Center ● S.N.P.P. CafeteriaPop Candy” Blog twice. Daniel’s content has also been featured on Bloomberg News, MSNBC.com, Time.com, The Wall Street Journal, The Saturday Evening Post, CNN.com, AssociatedPress.com Aside from his main residence, he also has a summer retreat, which ended up being squatted in by the Simpson family as part of a movie. [105] He also owns a mansion on Lengthy Island. Ned Flanders’ Leftorium was struggling financially, while Mr. Burns would offer his kingdom for a left-handed can opener. Amos Graycomb was married to Moselle Graycomb (before the marriage, her maiden name was Moselle Stemple).

Santa's Little Helper • Snowball II • Abraham Simpson • Patty Bouvier • Selma Bouvier • Mona Simpson • Jacqueline Bouvier • Ling Bouvier • Herb Powell Mr. Burns had a strained relationship with his own mother, whom he apparently tried to kill at least once, for having had an affair with President Taft. [21] When he was asked the cause of his parents' deaths, he replied: "Got in my way". [23] Organizations [ ] In 2014, Shearer won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his performance on "Four Regrettings and a Funeral" for voicing Mr. Burns. [118] Trivia [ ]

Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Abernathy | Credence Barebone | Gnarlak | Mary Lou Barebone | Percival Graves | Queenie Goldstein

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment