276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 40253 – EXC Christmas Build Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies.

40253 Xmas Build-Up revealed! | Brickset 40253 Xmas Build-Up revealed! | Brickset

If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form. While I like freebies such as the Snowglobe or Gingerbread House, I'd like to see a straightforward Winter Village addition like the 3300014 Christmas Set this year. This is hardly to describe as a MOC because it's the building of the Original 40253 24-in-1 giftset from LEGO.I'm more worried about the boy who has (apparently) just picked his nose and is proudly showing off the bogey . Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. I'll be picking things up later in the year and if LEGO want to give me free LEGO then I'm ok with that.

40253-1 | BrickLink 24-in-1 Holiday Countdown Set : Set 40253-1 | BrickLink

BrickEconomy, the BrickEconomy logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©2023 BrickEconomy. New, unopened Christmas Build-Up sets are valued at 31 €, while used sets can be found for 11 € in good condition. Like others have said the girl praying *almost* breaks Lego's general rule of no clear religious bias - but then it is Christmas themed. As well as the 24 models that can be built you can always get your creative juices flowing and create anything you want from the selection of parts included. I'm hoping this set - as a parts pack because it doesn't really matter what the given models are - contains a few more rare elements or colours.Začni odpočítávat dny do Vánoc s LEGO® adventním kalendářem, který je napěchovaný překvapeními včetně tvých oblíbených postaviček a příběhů ze široké škály LEGO témat!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment